No announcement yet.

Who Knows A Lot About The Meanings of Dreams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who Knows A Lot About The Meanings of Dreams

For the past 6 months I've been dreaming about plane crashes.

Not flights I'm in, but rather flights where I am watching the plane fly real low over head. The plane eventually just ends up crashing into the ground, a building, a freeway, the ocean, a mountain, etc.

I'm not the type who usually remembers very many dreams, but these make me wake up in a panic as I am typically jumping up and down in disbelief in the dream... and I always remember them.

Now when I see planes go overhead I tend to get stuck observing them.

Anyone?

It means, grow a pair you little fruit.

Have some manly dreams of fucking bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Bro, I always crank like 2 or 3 out before bed.

:wank:

Comment

yeah, I know a lot about dreams. I've studied the meanings of dreams for many years.

plane crashes are pretty common. The plane is symbolic for a giant penis and the crashing is symbolic for wanting that giant penis up your ass.

Classic ****-erotic fantasy.

You probably panic when you wake up because I take it your "heterosexual" correct? If you accept your ****sexual tendencies, you'll be happy with yourself.

Comment

Cauhut has a book on this ****, you should direct this thread to his attention.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Balls are weak and vulnerable, if you really wana be tough, grow a vagina, those things can take a beating!

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Cauhut has a book on this ****, you should direct this thread to his attention.
              I do have an old book on this. I can look it up and see what it says. I'm going home for lunch.

Damn bro you have a good memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                I do have an old book on this. I can look it up and see what it says. I'm going home for lunch.

Damn bro you have a good memory.
                yes but not for names apparently

Comment

Feom Google

I Googled your dream and it came up with this

http://dreamota.com/interpret/witnessing+a+plane+crash

Dreaming of a crash or a vehicle that is about to crash can be interpreted as that some aspect of your life (emotions and desires) is out of control, and losing control. Maybe you need to crash, take a rest. Is there something in your life where you feel like you crashed the party? Is […]

http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/dre...lanecrash.html

Dream Symbols - Plane Crashes
                  Dreaming about a plane crash is a relatively common thing. Plane crashes are horrific news stories and they help represent a loss of control.

Planes are normal means of transportation, but they move thousands of feet up in the sky. Unlike a car or train, if a plane has a problem you can't just stop or hope you run into something soft. You are completely helpless and in the hands of the pilots up front, who may or may not be able to fix whatever is wrong.

For you to dream about a plane crash means that something OUT of your control, that you should be able to rely on and trust in, has gone haywire. This isn't about you and something you should have been able to do properly. This is about someone or something else that you *Trusted* that let you down completely, in a way that had a huge impact on your life.

Plane wrecks aren't about small dings that a mechanic has to fix. Plane wrecks are about huge national-news issues that affect many people.

What major incident in your life is causing you trouble? What large issue, that should be reliable, has gone off kilter?

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    For the past 6 months I've been dreaming about plane crashes.

Not flights I'm in, but rather flights where I am watching the plane fly real low over head. The plane eventually just ends up crashing into the ground, a building, a freeway, the ocean, a mountain, etc.

I'm not the type who usually remembers very many dreams, but these make me wake up in a panic as I am typically jumping up and down in disbelief in the dream... and I always remember them.

Now when I see planes go overhead I tend to get stuck observing them.

Anyone?
                    Soñar que el avión se va a estrellar, significa que algo malo va a suceder.
                    To dread that a plane is crashing or crashes, signifies that something very bad is going to happen to you.

Soñar que está mirando al cielo y ve pasar un avión, signgica que su vida personal le está pidiendo nuevos cambios.
                    To dream that you are looking up at the sky and you are watching a plane fly by, signifies that your personal life is asking you for a change.

There are many different definitions depending on the type of plane, what you witness it do. Whether you are flying or as a passenger etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X