Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks JuanMa is one good punch away from getting retired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else thinks JuanMa is one good punch away from getting retired?

I love watching JuanMa fight, he fights as he has the toughest chin in the world. Against Concepcion he did the "macho" thing and if it wasn't for the bell that could've gotten ugly.

Even RaFa had him wobbling, he tried to play it off, but he definitely staggered to his corner.

What do you guys think, am I thinking to deep or is JuanMa in trouble?

I watch the Rafa fight yesterday and he gets caught alot

But thats just his style and how he fights

He will get caught one day and this forum will explode with "exposed" and "hypejob" threads

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I watch the Rafa fight yesterday and he gets caught alot

But thats just his style and how he fights

He will get caught one day and this forum will explode with "exposed" and "hypejob" threads
      ROFL, I hope it's not this weekend cause I wanna see him and Gamboa fight each other undefeated.

I just think when a fighter has a suspect chin, his people should be warning him about leaving it out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
        I love watching JuanMa fight, he fights as he has the toughest chin in the world. Against Concepcion he did the "macho" thing and if it wasn't for the bell that could've gotten ugly.

Even RaFa had him wobbling, he tried to play it off, but he definitely staggered to his corner.

What do you guys think, am I thinking to deep or is JuanMa in trouble?
        No, you're not thinking deep at all. You are Mexican. It's called wishful thinking.

Comment

He has a vulnerable style and it is likely he will get caught with a good punch one day and get KTFO.But he's not one good punch away from getting retired.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            No, you're not thinking deep at all. You are Mexican. It's called wishful thinking.
            You wish I was Mexican, so you could turn this into a race war. The only thing i'm wishing for, is for that chin not to get tapped until he fights Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
              You wish I was Mexican, so you could turn this into a race war. The only thing i'm wishing for, is for that chin not to get tapped until he fights Gamboa.
              What are u then?

Comment

Everybody is 1 punch away. The right punch at the right time you will go down. Case in point Paul will.

Lol @ p. Ricans turning this into a Mex vs Rican thread.

Comment

On a day like today it seems that we have to go on record as to what race we are. LOL. Im Black and do think a JuanMa ko is coming but it wont retire him. I remember Cotto used to get rocked all the time coming up and had along career but the difference is Cotto didnt have a beast like Gamboa waiting on himin his younger days. Gamboa is gonna lay him down because when he rocks him the speed will take over and Lopez wont be able to get off.

Comment

one punch from getting retired???? i don't know, don't think so......

one punch from having a big career set back, yes!!!!!

juanma is exciting and that comes from, not only his style, but his vulnerability. he's been dropped, he's been hurt, he's been in trouble, and has found a way to win.

the only thing is, when he ups the competition, it's all going to play out differently, maybe still in his favor, but more likely not.....

Comment

Working...
                    X