Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Set For Ring Return in Aguascalientes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Set For Ring Return in Aguascalientes

Former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito is set for his return to the ring on Saturday night as he faces Roberto Garcia at La Feria de San Marcos in Aguascalientes, Mexico.

Both fighters made the contracted weight for their bout, which airs live via independent Top Rank pay-per-view (Saturday, 9PM ET). Margarito came in at the junior middleweight limit of 154 lb, while Garcia was slightly under the limit at 153 lb. [Click Here To Read More]

I see him fighting south of the border before appearing in front of the CSAC sealing the deal that he will never box in the States again.

Comment

Too bad haters. Texas already approved him, so guess what that means for CSAC?

Vamos Margarito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Too bad haters. Texas already approved him, so guess what that means for CSAC?

Vamos Margarito!!!
        I still don't see it happening. Doesn't really matter until after we see how he fairs this weekend.

Comment

Paciquao vs Margarito at Cowboy Stadium since Tornado has been approved in TX

Comment

Margarito is gonna have to wait to fight Pacman cuz Garcia is gonna pull the upset today!

Comment

I'm suprised Margarito/Garcia is getting more press then Williams/Cintron...

Comment

Margarito can have his fight with Pacman after he loses to Garcia and Pacquiao loses to Mayweather!!! Garcia is gonna put the business on this Margarito cat! If he feels like gutting out a beating I say he last 8 rounds before Bobby cuts his lights off!

Comment

Working...
                X