Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
    There is arrogance, and then there is mean

Arrogance: Kid Must Woke Up In The Hot Tub Time Machine

Mean: They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends

There is a difference. MJ was ****ting on his own teammates. It takes being a certain type of evil that would make Darth Vader blush to do that.
    That is mean, but still arrogant. MJ was so high on himself...

Comment

the ppl on here, really dnt kno michael...he was an ******* in ways floyd could ever dream. true story. with floyd its an act for the most part. michael really is an *******, it aint an act.

dude doesnt really respect anyone that plays the game today, u can tell. he doesnt even give lebron james the time of day, lmao.

Comment

I always wonder about why people get on Floyd for it. What he says isn't nearly as bad as what Michael Jordan has said throughout the years and people love him still. Look at this small sampling. Read the quotes and the story and tell me that Floyd is anywhere near that. Floyd has never made me feel sorry for someone with his comments, MJ has.

Chris Webber on Michael Jordan

Floyd is nowhere near that level of trash-talking.
        jordan can't fight.

thats the difference.

Comment

He might have being sarcastic or something, but to me ill let mj pass with that trash talk, he played the best and demolished the best, as for floyd?

Comment

I don't have a problem with trash talk at all, I'm just curious as to why people always want to get on Floyd about it, that's all.
            the problem is, dudes here on NSB don't understand the difference between trash talking, and telling the truth....

yea floyd has talked a lot of trash in 24/7, but it's hard to find anything he's said about shane that isn't true.

trash talk is trash talk, but it hurts more when it's true.....

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              the ppl on here, really dnt kno michael...he was an ******* in ways floyd could ever dream. true story. with floyd its an act for the most part. michael really is an *******, it aint an act.

Comment

Did anyone read his Hall of fame speech? That guy is a real *******. That was his night, but he still somehow came off as an *******..

Comment

Mean: They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends

There is a difference. MJ was ****ting on his own teammates. It takes being a certain type of evil that would make Darth Vader blush to do that.
                  MJ ****ting on his teammates isn't considered trash talking because its not directed at the opponent.

Comment

no.

Mean: Kid got a Jheri curl....c'mon man it's 2010...kid must've woke up in that Hot Tub Time Machine.....

Arrogance: I made more money in my last two fights, than he made his whole career.

Comment

If I cared at all about basketball, which is a stupid game that you couldn't pay me to watch (along with baseball and I really don't care for football either) I might care what Jordan has to say but the fact is, he was just an overpaid athlete for competing in a soft sport (Basketball)

Comment

Working...
                      X