No announcement yet.

Silva fires back at Dana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
    some punches landed, sure. I mean, Silva is not God. Maia landed 1, maybe 2 punches in the 4th round. Two different fight analysis websites stated the similar numbers. In the 5th round he threw crap. Swinging widly from his knees. He was also outstruck in that round.

People can say what they want, but the fact is that the numbers say that Maia never outstruck Silva a single round in that fight.

I could have sworn Maia threw like 6 punches the entire night.

Comment

ill be back to read this later..........

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I could have sworn Maia threw like 6 punches the entire night.
        Eleven......

Comment

i said awhile back that Anderson Silva was getting to cocky for his own good, he's pretty much turned into a mma diva trying to tell dana white an joe silva who deserves a shot an who doesn't, mocking his opponents in the cage i've also become sick of and he needs to be humbled..unfortunately his next 2 contenders won't be able to do it Sonnen has some great take downs but for some reason i always see him getting tapped, Belfort has some fast hands but i think Silva has the better stand up an see Vitor going to sleep.
          i've thought of 3 people that can take his Ego down a rung or two, the first ones pretty obvious GSP has the explosive takedowns to put Silva on his back and the BJJ BlackBelt to keep himself out of any subs Anderson can throw up at him, GSP regularly out wrestles bigger guys at the Jackson camp such as Marquardt and Rashad so i don't see Anderson Silva's size being a factor in their fight, an on a side note its no secret either that GSP has put on 6-8 pounds of muscle and plans on adding more so i'd pick GSP by Sub or UD if their fight were to happen.
          The 2nd fighter is also at a different weight class an thats Rampage, he has the one punch KO power in either hand and one hell of a chin silva would stand an throw some combos at rampage all night but all rampage would need is that one shot to put him out,he also has the wrestling to put Silva on his ass an keep him there with some Ground an Pound and the Strength to power out of anything Silva can throw up at him submission wise.
          the third is not as obvious or a big a star as the other two an i know i'll get laughed at for even saying he can beat Silva but i trully believe he can do it an is already in Silva's head, Patrick Cote already proved he can take Silva's best shots an keep moving forward, Silva hit Cote with Combo's, HeadKicks, Flying Knees and Knees from the Clinch and Cote kept coming for him i trully believe that got into Silva's head after all that and was glad Cote blew his knee out. and like Rampage i think Cote just needs that one Shot to put Silva down an then he'd rush in with a flurry to put Silva out and he has 5 rounds to get it.Cote is back training with GSP and apparently has a fight with Belcher next which i think he can win and he wants Bisping after that another fight i think he can win and maybe one more after that and Anderson Silva can't deny him a title shot after that.
          if either of these guys get a fight with Silva i'd gladly put money down on them to beat Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Eleven......
            And landed like what? 2 out of those 11?

That is really sad.

Comment

I thought this story was fake, isn't the name of the magazine TATAME?

Anyways... good for Silva if this is true, stick it to the man.

Comment

Working...
              X