Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Mayweather took that "One Life Changing Punch" would it be Bad Karma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Mayweather took that "One Life Changing Punch" would it be Bad Karma?

They say it only takes one punch to end the fight & in very rare circumstances change the way they live the rest of their life.

Would it be bad Karma for Floyd because his whole Career has been a defensive master-class, playing it smart but let's saying during the Pacquaio fight he takes one punch that might not affect him there and then but does over a certain amount of time.

Floyd's my favourite fighter and I wouldn't wish it on any fighter period but what If he does take an adverse affect ranging from slurred speech all the way to a very saddened Gerald McClellan.

I am no way saying Floyd or Gerald McClellan deserve it but seeing on how Floyd plays the game wouldn't it be one of the unluckiest things in boxing history?

This is different than being Punch-Drunk ala Holyfield, an old interview of Gerald below.

No man who fights for a living to support himself and his family deserves anything bad like that to happen to them simply because they played it safe, or had a cocky attitude, etc...

but yeah it does seem that way...that fighters who are more willing to get hit, can take a punch better because mentally they expect it

but the way I figure it, either God made you to take one or he made you not to take one... you work with what you've got

Comment

It would be pretty bad because he always says how God guides how he lives, and If God wants him to lose, he will lose.

He would sure lose faith I'm sure.

Comment

I don't believe this is bad karma and wouldn't wish it on any fighter.

Comment

TS is clearly a troll

Comment

Well the whole point about everything Floyd does is to not end up that way. He recognizes what can happened in the ring and when he retires he wants to physically & mentally feel like he almost never was even a boxer. He doesnt want to be one of these guys who are slurrering words and so on

Comment

I really hope that doesn't happen to him. He is a very nice person.

Comment

i hate his psuedo-cockiness and his running around the ring... but damn that's ****ed up to even imagine something like that on him

an L on his record is enough

Comment

That video was hard to watch. I don't wish that on anyone, and it wouldn't be karma. No one deserves that.

Comment

How would it be bad karma is he gets knocked out? He put in the work to support his family and himself. He does a lot for his community. He deserves everything he's gotten. It's not a loss if he loses, he said himself; there are no losers when your making this much money.

Comment

Working...
                    X