Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Pac taken a flush hard shot past 130 Pounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=290770

Burner......you started the other thread above....and you stated.....

"I think Manny is too easy to hit and too wild but he has speed and is southpaw...."

But yet you make a thread about getting NOT GETTING HIT FLUSH ABOVE 130lbs.!?!?!?!?!?!

Which is it man? We all know you hate Pac....but don't OWN yourself....

Your not making sense.......Pac is EASY to hit.......

The fact that he hasnt been in 3 fights shows what kind of comp hes been in aginst.

Hell Hatton and Oscar got Mayweather flush a couple times.

Comment

MAB hit him flush illegaly, but to answer your question, no. And the point you are trying to argue is BS.

Comment

no he hasnt..but if he gets throught the cotto fight without getting hit flush,,id have to say its cause of his defense

Comment

jmm tagged him at 130 and he shook it off. jmm has been knocking out guys at 135, what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
            Um no I didn't..

That guy asked a a diffrent question...Floyd is rarely hit flush..so whats his point..

Im asking has Pac been hit flush with a hard punch past 130 pounds??

Its not rocket science..its a yes or no answer.
            Dude you owbed yourself by asking a stupid question...The answer is yes Oscar caught him with a hard body shot that PAC did not appreciate too much in their match and Hatton pressured him hard in the last minute of the second round and you saw how that worked out for Hatton. PAC to my knowledge took a few hard shots from hatton both body and head shots. He did not appreciate them too much but who does like getting hit hard? I mean do you and getting hit hard in your leather cheerio dont count....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              no he hasnt..but if he gets throught the cotto fight without getting hit flush,,id have to say its cause of his defense
              I agree with you Larry.....He has quickness and he carried it up with him along with the weight. His movement and speed have been his D and he has been getting better with his right hand. Not only with throwing it but with using to pick off counters when he is throwing his straight left....Lefty

Comment

Making a question and answering it in the same thread, same post.
                /Thread

Comment

I think Pac took some right sraights from DLH. Lefts from Diaz and Hatton. So what now?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
                    The answer is no.
                    isn't it supposed to be a good thing if he has not got hit yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post
                      I think Pac took some right sraights from DLH. Lefts from Diaz and Hatton. So what now?
                      yeah he ate a couple from DLH and was rocked back by Hatton in the 2nd. He took them and fought on no probs.

BIg question is can Cotto land? I don't think he can/will.

Comment

Working...
                      X