No announcement yet.

what breathing techniques do you use to stay calm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
    DEEEEEEEEP inhale through your nose from the BOTTOM of your lungs....hard long exhale through your mouth with puckered lips.

Short sharp violents breaths exhaling through your nose; followed by long deep breaths through your nose and exhaling through your mouth with puckered lips.

make a noise when you exert energy. Like a grunt almost. let the air out, express your insides, tighten your core.

Rinse your mouth thoroughly and come out fighting at the bell.
    i heard this helps wonders man. and i try to remeber to do it but i forget. i used to do it and i went up in endurance by two rounds man. how can i rember and whats the best way to do it. grunt or hiss like mike

Comment

Hiss like Mike and everyone else. The grunting doesn't work IMO and probably uses up more energy! It really improves the timing of your exhale

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
        i heard this helps wonders man. and i try to remeber to do it but i forget. i used to do it and i went up in endurance by two rounds man. how can i rember and whats the best way to do it. grunt or hiss like mike
        Don't retain it in your brain, retain it in your body. Remember? Muscle memory?

When your in the ring sparring/fighting get your body in tune with your breathing.

Personally, (during sparring) i start off breathing regular getting into a rythm...ya know through the nose exhaling...then the first wind kicks in....then i start snapping out my exhaling through the nose....along with breathing deeeep in and out of the nose....then the 2nd wind kicks in....then i start making some noise or grunting when i'm not engaged i take that advantage to breath sometimes through my mouth...then the 3rd wind kicks in....by the time that happens, i'm not even there...i'm in a zone.

Between rounds regain your focus. Make some noise. Grunt, groan, battle cry...this helps your brain get in focus.

My body's grunting, and groaning, shouting...at the same time my brain is saying: "Fcuk this guy!! C'mon, let's go. Let's go. Let's go. fcuk it"

yaddada?

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          Hiss like Mike and everyone else. The grunting doesn't work IMO and probably uses up more energy! It really improves the timing of your exhale
          how bout i hiss like your heavy chested aunt who works at the local pub? huh ?! you canvas tasting sissy man!!! but i think hissing is the best also. *****

Comment

Don't retain it in your brain, retain it in your body. Remember? Muscle memory?

When your in the ring sparring/fighting get your body in tune with your breathing.

Personally, (during sparring) i start off breathing regular getting into a rythm...ya know through the nose exhaling...then the first wind kicks in....then i start snapping out my exhaling through the nose....along with breathing deeeep in and out of the nose....then the 2nd wind kicks in....then i start making some noise or grunting when i'm not engaged i take that advantage to breath sometimes through my mouth...then the 3rd wind kicks in....by the time that happens, i'm not even there...i'm in a zone.

Between rounds regain your focus. Make some noise. Grunt, groan, battle cry...this helps your brain get in focus.

My body's grunting, and groaning, shouting...at the same time my brain is saying: "Fcuk this guy!! C'mon, let's go. Let's go. Let's go. fcuk it"

yaddada?

thank you bra. with each post your making me want your athletic balls in my hands more and more you big heavybag hittin stud

Comment

how bout i hiss like your heavy chested aunt who works at the local pub? huh ?! you canvas tasting sissy man!!! but i think hissing is the best also. *****
              you do talk a load of ****, which si why you make multiple posts in a row. I bet grade 3 hasn;t covered using multi quote yet. I ain't a dirty infidel and my aunt doesn't work in smelly dirty pubs like yours, where she charges the tricks $10 for a pint and a condom free BJ!

You ask silly questions and milk your threads to ****! WTF, I can understand needing advice on your knee but now you need help on how to breathe

Comment

you do talk a load of ****, which si why you make multiple posts in a row. I bet grade 3 hasn;t covered using multi quote yet. I ain't a dirty infidel and my aunt doesn't work in smelly dirty pubs like yours, where she charges the tricks $10 for a pint and a condom free BJ!

You ask silly questions and milk your threads to ****! WTF, I can understand needing advice on your knee but now you need help on how to breathe
                listen here you dirty forign scumbag ****.... i want to be a champion so im taking the right precautions unlike you whos dream is to become a gatekeep and tune up fight for a legit fighter u cum stain. i hate foreigners like yourself with no 1st let alone secondary education. you need to trade in your jab for a book and some councilor u piss taster. i will be champ one day and you will be on my payroll lil girl

Comment

**** talkin lets fight ***!!

Comment

**** talkin lets fight ***!!
                    I think you guys should actually schedule a fight. If you're in the same weight class, same status, and ***** in the same region.

Are you guys pros or amatuers?

Comment

I think you guys should actually schedule a fight. If you're in the same weight class, same status, and ***** in the same region.

Are you guys pros or amatuers?
                      im heavy right now workin my way back down to cruiser. ill be their by spring. and ill be ready to knock that sissy mans block off. i want you to promote it. ill do it for free like when i slept with his sister

Comment

Working...
                      X