Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Fights Be Scored Based on CompuBox Stats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    if you can show me three punches that Castillo landed on Mayweather's face/head I'll consider listening to a case that Castillo won more than 6 rounds.
    If you can sit here and lie to me and say floyd doesn't look scared before they say he won and after he had won. And if I'm wrong, why is everyone booing at the fight when they announce floyd has won? Are the fans part of the conspiracy? And of course castillo landed more then three punchs on floyds face, you're so biased it's not even funny. I don't know how complete idiots are going to say that floyd won that fight, when everyone who SAW THE FIGHT LIVE, disagrees with you(and if you're saying that the fans are disagreeing with me, then why are they booing at the decision???).
    Last edited by EliteSoldier; 04-26-2007, 06:48 PM.

Comment

no, scoring needs repairs, not additions.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        if you can show me three punches that Castillo landed on Mayweather's face/head I'll consider listening to a case that Castillo won more than 6 rounds.
        I scored Mayweather Castillo 7 rounds to 5 in favor of Mayweather but it's ascinine the idea your not giving Castillo credit AT ALL for blows to the body especially when he is the bigger man and the heavier puncher. Under those circumstances body shots are even more effective than what is the usual and should be counted as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
          Does it hurt I drive the point relentlessly that they get owned repeteadly?

I bet it does.

And before you take that argument with me Sir, I respectfully suggest you also apply it to them.

Afterall Sir, they keep making the same lame and dumb excuses and loopholes.
          If anyone is getting owned its you, your making yourself look stupid like you have no idea about the sport. Even other pacfans are telling you the same because they recognise the truth. I am a pacfan as well by the way I always root for him, but the last few days I dont know what has been wrong with you, Your logic does'nt work either...

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
            If anyone is getting owned its you, your making yourself look stupid like you have no idea about the sport. Even other pacfans are telling you the same because they recognise the truth. I am a pacfan as well by the way I always root for him, but the last few days I dont know what has been wrong with you, Your logic does'nt work either...
            Ha? are you serious.

Take a good look at yourself. You got a p4p coward and duck. Maybe you also are one.

Cowards... err.. birds of the same feather flock together.

I say again, between your opinion and data from compubox and given that you still have minimum common sense.

We both know what stands.

Plain and basic common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Exactly. Some people no matter how much you try to tell them don't understand that.
              Some people dont understand the criteria for judging a fight i guess. its pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ben41193 View Post
                Some people dont understand the criteria for judging a fight i guess. its pretty pathetic.
                Pathetic? Take a look at yourself.

You're giving a round to a guy who threw 30 punches and landed far less, ran like a chicken.

I guess people really don't know basic common sense.

Comment

Of course not.

Compubox isn't that accurate.

Unless you actually believe Gatti landed 41 punches on Mayweather and Trinidad landing 166 on De La Hoya.

Comment

i don't think Compubox should decide a fight
                    someone can just jab and run,never hurting his opponent
                    i think the system we have now is fine
                    it may have a few flaws like a fighter getting robbed
                    but a good system nun the less

Comment

compubox isnt very accurate if you ask me. it had mayweather landing at near 50 percent against oscar, and i didnt think half of those were scoring blows.

Comment

Working...
                      X