Retiring from Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think so paul...

Comment

Btw your sig, LMFAOOO @ the disappointed looks on the faces of the kids left behind.

Comment

Laters man.

Life is too precious, and if you can do better things, then do it. We only have one life, and you'll never get back a day, and when we are old, we will think back on what we did, and really, there are better things to do than be on here for too much time.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
          Laters man.

Life is too precious, and if you can do better things, then do it. We only have one life, and you'll never get back a day, and when we are old, we will think back on what we did, and really, there are better things to do than be on here for too much time.
          Damn, that was pretty profound................

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Damn, that was pretty profound................
            I guess so. I have been in deep thought about my life the past week, and I thought damn man I could have done more, done something diffrently, there's more to life than this, and one day I'll look back on it, look back on the things that I have gone through and either smile or have a lot of regret.

It's time for me to buy a Mac, ibreakbeat was right all along.

Comment

I guess so. I have been in deep thought about my life the past week, and I thought damn man I could have done more, done something diffrently, there's more to life than this, and one day I'll look back on it, look back on the things that I have gone through and either smile or have a lot of regret.

Comment

I get what your saying though but life is too short for regrets. Spend the energy on doing something interesting.

Comment

"Prioritize" you say?

That concept is foreign... Stay on your grind man, do what you gotta do, until you can do what you want to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X