Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steward 'cotto shoulda ducked clottey and margarito' makes me wonder lennox and wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steward 'cotto shoulda ducked clottey and margarito' makes me wonder lennox and wlad

did the same.....when mosley fought wanky wright all manny said was 'mosley shouldnt have taken this fight'.....i wonder if lennox and wlad did the same and to who....we all know lennox ducked a vitali rematch after talking so tough in the postfight interview....i bet steward talked him outta it....

He always says stuff then says the opposite. He said he saw Cotto losing big then at the end he says because of the bravery he showed he wouldnt be mad at Cotto getting decision, HUH!? He normally within a few seconds will diagnose a fight as how it will go then when it doesnt he flip flops. Said he didnt think Marquez could take Diaz power after Diaz hit him a couple times then flip flopped as usual once he saw JMM could handle himself.

Comment

I agree theres a couple of fighters for each fighter that they should avoid.
      Margarito and clottey are all wrong for cotto. Both of them are not better fighters than Cotto but both can beat him. If that makes sense.

Comment

but he didnt which is why cotto will always have respect

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          but he didnt which is why cotto will always have respect
          Exactly. Win or lose, Cotto has fought excellent opposition. That is why he will always be loved/respected over an undefeated fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X