No announcement yet.

Why LeBron will never be greater than Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Lebron is greater than your entire franchise. Lakers would be irrelevant until the Lakers draft lebron james jr in 2022.
    thats nice, lol, 4 losses in finals, lebron lost 4 finals , lol fact, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      thats nice, lol, 4 losses in finals, lebron lost 4 finals , lol fact, lol
      And you never won anything in this life. You are a perennial loser like durant.

Comment

Jordan was also 1-9 in the first round of the playoffs without Pippen. Got swept twice in the first round of the playoffs.
        Jordan is the greatest player of all time, but he is not head and shoulders above James and Kareem. And 1991-1993 chicago bulls > 1996-1998 chicago bulls. Jordan 2nd 3 peat he won a title in a watered down league due to expansion. And last year and this year cavaliers and warriors are much better than the 1996 seattle supersonics, 1997 utah jazz. And 1998 utah jazz
        i forgot to mention that lebron is 3 and 4 in the finals, lol, this i say because it is a fact and for trolling purposes cause you are a lebrons biggest fan ,lol, 4 finals losses, lol, now you can cuss me out and tell me paquiou ,lebron, jordan , kobe , mayweather, roman reigns , 2 pac, biggie, jay z , ggg and everyone you want to say is gay, lol, you can call those people gay, i dont give a ****, lol, lebron lost 4 finals, lol fact

Comment

i forgot to mention that lebron is 3 and 4 in the finals, lol, this i say because it is a fact and for trolling purposes cause you are a lebrons biggest fan ,lol, 4 finals losses, lol, now you can cuss me out and tell me paquiou ,lebron, jordan , kobe , mayweather, roman reigns , 2 pac, biggie, jay z , ggg and everyone you want to say is gay, lol, you can call those people gay, i dont give a ****, lol, lebron lost 4 finals, lol fact
          Stop crying right now. It would be May 2nd for you again next month when the cavs won back to back nba titles.

Comment

Stop crying right now. It would be May 2nd for you again next month when the cavs won back to back nba titles.
            and they lost 4, lol fact

Comment

and they lost 4, lol fact
              You are a funny guy. Anyway cavs would win the next 4 championship.

Comment

You are a funny guy. Anyway cavs would win the next 4 championship.
                while you wait, lol, you still get to watch lebron highlites in losing 4 times, lol, fact, cant deny,

Comment

while you wait, lol, you still get to watch lebron highlites in losing 4 times, lol, fact, cant deny,
                  Sure. Enjoy watching the 2nd goat in action.

Comment

Sure. Enjoy watching the 2nd goat in action.
                    and highlites of 4 finals losses, lol, fact, lol

Comment

and highlites of 4 finals losses, lol, fact, lol
                      Only Mj is undefeated in the finals. Kareem the 3rd goat also losses four times in the finals. Same with Magic Johnson aka a top 5 goat.

Comment

Working...
                      X