Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
    Let's crucify him for his perfectly reasonable & arguable stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      It's not about who said who. It's about why does the poltical spectrum of boxers have to do in this site? Mayweather said All lives Matter in a but that never made to front news in boxing scene. Especially politics in an another country, it is totally irrelivant.
      Because it's not the first time he's made very controversial statements towards the LGBT community. His first comment about ****sexuals being on the same level as animals caused a shitstorm with fans and the media.

Stuff like this creates controversy. Controversy creates views. Views create revenue. I'm pretty sure you knew this anyways.
      Last edited by Slyboots; 02-14-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Forget the bible. I wouldn't hire an insane guy who wears women's clothing for purely secular reasons. I'd rather be sued.
        And ironically the last case in the last 5 years of dicrimination in the philippines against Gays were back 2014. Just 1 case in 5 years and that was done ny a white guy in the U.S Army. Virtually non existent in the Philippines.
        Last edited by Thraxox; 02-14-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Let's crucify him for his perfectly reasonable & arguable stance.
          Reasonable only among bible thumpers. Citing an ancient book based myths and fairy tales isn't reasonable to a large portion of the human population.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Reasonable only among bible thumpers. Citing an ancient book based myths and fairy tales isn't reasonable to a large portion of the human population.
            I think people who believe in the "transgender movement" are a level nuttier than even the most extreme bible thumper.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I think people who believe in the "transgender movement" are a level nuttier than even the most extreme bible thumper.
              There was a bakery went out of buisness because he kindly refused to bake a lesbian couple because of his religious bleiefs. Then beccause of the "LAW" The owner were forced to pay 135,000 dollars because of "Emotional Damage" and discrimination. It's ****ing pathetic.

Comment

Well, he may be onto something here.

Desiring to be another gender should not in any way classify you as "minority status" which many fools in the U.S. believe it should.

HE HAS A POINT!!! should the U.S. spend a billion dollars to add trangender bathrooms to U.S. schools?

Comment

Just remember, Pacman is dealing with Philippine tax dollars here, not who's offended on CNN!!!

Comment

If I choose to identify as a women tomorrow, would I be eligible for minority status!!

Comment

I agree with Pacman, transgender is used to DECEIVE, Deception is evil and misleading. Pretty soon you can violate a straight man and the straight man will be traumatized by a lying tranny and wont know the person he is kissing at the bar is actually a man until its too late.

That is wrong and deceptive. That is some ****ed up chit, why did they even allow this? The point of being a tranny is to fool people so you look like a woman to mislead men and to deceive them in my book that is wrong.

Its one thing to be a cross dresser like Ru Paul and openly admit it and give warning because you do a show on vegas, thats okay but to go outside and fool a straight man at a bar or place and even date him without telling him you are a tranny is straight up ****ed up.
                      Last edited by hectari; 02-14-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X