Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates on Loeffler's talks with Lara's team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
    GGG should fight this guy already. Everybody wants it, so why not do it?

I think GGG easily beats him, but I am starting to doubt he believes it. Especially the way Able and Loeffler were talking.

who ever said Lara over Spence, I got Spence over Lara.
    sorry to bust your bubble, but 7 weirdos on the internet does not constitute "everybody"............

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      yeah, he can get put on the floor twice by a zombie like Angulo, and go life and death TWICE with Vanes......TWICE....... lol pretty scary stuff.........
      Or he could school him the way he did Trout and Williams two guys that are better than anyone ggg has faced.

See i can play that game too..

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        sorry to bust your bubble, but 7 weirdos on the internet does not constitute "everybody"............
        The "weirdos" as you like to call them are no where near as bad as the ggg cum-guzzlers that we have here.

Comment

Any update on what Lara and Decubas have done other than tweet GG's name? Has Decubas reached out to Loeffler yet? Has he sat down with Haymon and ask the PBC founder to make the GG fight for Lara?

Anyone can tweet doe.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about it. GGG wants Saunders's belt next. I don't think GGG has much interest in fighting Lara since he brings neither big money nor a middleweight belt to the table. I don't believe GGG has any fear of fighting Lara, he just isn't interested. If Lara could fight and defeat Jacobs or Saunders he would have something GGG wants and he would get the fight with GGG. If Lara moves to 160 he would get a high ranking as a middleweight and very likely get a fight with GGG. As long as he remains at 154 I doubt he will get that fight. How about a Lara vs. Andrate fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You know he didnt get a SD and you know what I'm talking about. Spence beating Bundu better than Thurman made more hype for the Spence/Thurman fight. GGG dispatching Lara would do the same for the Canelo fight.
              You and this imaginary hype for Thurman vs Spence. The hype for Canelo vs Golovkin is at a fever pitch while the hype for Thurman vs Spence is near non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Or he could school him the way he did Trout and Williams two guys that are better than anyone ggg has faced.

See i can play that game too..
                Williams accomplish next to nothing at Jr. Middleweight, so really how good was that win coming off getting KTFO. See everyone can play this.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  Williams accomplish next to nothing at Jr. Middleweight, so really how good was that win coming off getting KTFO. See everyone can play this.
                  Yet Williams was still better than anyone ggg has faced to date.

Pretty sad when you look at it that way huh.

Kinda makes you wonder how this guy got such ridiculous hype behind him.

Three letters and two words......H.B.O hype job.

Gotta hand it to the guys at home box office they can really brainwash the casuals, they've done a number on you ggg worshipers.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Yet Williams was still better than anyone ggg has faced to date.

Pretty sad when you look at it that way huh.

Kinda makes you wonder how this guy got such ridiculous hype behind him.

Three letters and two words......H.B.O hype job.

Gotta hand it to the guys at home box office they can really brainwash the casuals, they've done a number on you ggg worshipers.
                    Williams would have gotten his ass beat by GGG and he wasn't better than anyone. He had his head dribbled around like a basketball by Quintana, marked up by Ishida, and flatten by Martinez.

Just face it, guys like Lemieux and Murray would give him hell and probably beat him. Once Williams lost the size advantage, he found out that working straight with his face wasn't so easy. Lemeuix certainly would have cracked that glass chin.

And since we're counting unofficial wins for Lara, let's do the same for Murray.

Murray > Martinez, Strum

Lara > Williams, Angulo

Martinez & Strum > Williams & Angulo

Murray > Lara.

So how easy it is friend.

Comment

DeCubas + Lara = Clowns

Never really tried making the fight, never once contacted Haymon or Loeffler, not a single email or phonecall. Nothing.

Now that Loeffler himself actually went over to Haymon about possibly making the fight Team Lara is already starting the excuses about fighting on Showtime and how much money they "demand", how much money Lara made in the past and they will not fight GGG even if he gets paid same money as his highest career purse so far.

Also GGG has a fight tin a couple weeks, his first target is Saunders, and since Danny jacobs fights at the same weekend as GGG, Jacobs is obviously target #2.

Nobody really wants to see Lara fight but he might get the call, when Jacobs and Saunders both keep avoiding GGG. Let's see if Lara mans up or ducks like the rest when that actually happens. Nobody is going to talk about that now, specially not Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X