Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strap ons and what women really think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap ons and what women really think?

How do women think if an average sized guy buys a huge strap on and wants to do her with it?

How would she feel if he asked her to do him with it?

The first instance the man is kinda emasculating himself by using a bigger superior tool to his own that might kill her attraction for him?

Also the 2nd instance he is almost playing the role of a woman/gay guy, that too might kill her attraction for him?

What do most women think about these 2 things?

You're on the wrong site you fecking weirdo

Comment

If you need to ask this you probably have bigger problem then how women percive you.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        You're on the wrong site you fecking weirdo
        Actually this is home of the weirdos, it is you thats on the wrong site, good sir

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          If you need to ask this you probably have bigger problem then how women percive you.
          I do that is true, you are very insightful

Comment

You would have to be pretty small to do this. I can see why small/average guys would want to feel like they were bigger though. There is nothing like filling them up and knowing you can't go any further while having extra length outside.

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
              You would have to be pretty small to do this. I can see why small/average guys would want to feel like they were bigger though. There is nothing like filling them up and knowing you can't go any further while having extra length outside.
              For me its not so much about ego or not in that way, but more about how much pleasure she feels, I get off on that and im curious as to how she would feel etc

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                For me its not so much about ego or not in that way, but more about how much pleasure she feels, I get off on that and im curious as to how she would feel etc

To know that you touch the deepest parts and see her pupils dilate when you push deeper makes it worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
                  To know that you touch the deepest parts and see her pupils dilate when you push deeper makes it worthwhile.
                  cOOL

Pain or pleasure or both?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    cOOL

Pain or pleasure or both?

A mixture, some like the feeling, some have to be touched slowly and gently.

I've had them screaming for pleasure and pain. I don't get any pleasure from knowing I've hurt them though. There is nothing sexy about making them bleed or for them to go and visit a hospital.
                    Last edited by COVID-19; 12-27-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X