Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the BEST Pressure Fighter Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I like Pacquiao

You guys can talk ****...

Rios and Kirkland? These moofokkas don't have half the skills of Pacquiao. da ****k are ya'll smoking? I'm not riding Pac though...****k Pacquiao. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Andre Ward is a good pressure fighter too. He can put the pressure on too. ****k kirkland. You asshoes need to start watching more boxing.

Comment

Pacquiao is not a pressure fighter, he's an in & out brawler. That's why he doesn't look good when his opponent doesn't come forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Boxer/Puncher IMO

Comment

lots of good nods

i'll add a name i have not seen. he's not the best, but he can turn the heat up when he's in shape.

he looked good against big man vitali in what honestly might be his last fight considering the rehab and surgery he's probably looking at with the shoulder injury

del boy chisora

not the best, but good at it. good chin, strong punch with either hand, big and strong enough to be hard to tie up. when he's in shape he can fight for 12. against fury he looked soft and gassed, though

Comment

What about Maidana? Ortiz, or Huck?

Comment

Mayweather. He just follows you around and you basically feint yourself out and wilt without him touching you.

Comment

I forgot about Bradley. I guess it's because he has his own type of pressure fighting style. It's not like a Rios or Marg type style but it is effective.

He does tend to box effectively when he wants to as well.

Comment

Pacquiao is not a pressure fighter, he's an in & out brawler. That's why he doesn't look good when his opponent doesn't come forward.
                    tell that to Barrera homie

da ****k yall smoking

Comment

Ortiz is a better pressure fighter than Rios in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X