No announcement yet.

A great breakdown of manny pacquiao opponents wegiht issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great breakdown of manny pacquiao opponents wegiht issues

For those who don't know me I am a very pedantic man, I study everything before i make a statement or try to influence others to follow me lead. This article or blog, was the most interesting to read today. I hope other find it to be quite educational as well. thank you. http://ning.it/rKflw0

A link to an "article" from Karceno. That would be very objective..lol

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      A link to an "article" from Karceno. That would be very objective..lol
      what is everyones problem with this guy, his information is valid. No one has yet to prove this guy wrong

Comment

With me, that's preaching to the deacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Boxing View Post
          what is everyones problem with this guy, his information is valid. No one has yet to prove this guy wrong
          Because he's a Floyd dick rider to the nth degree. He's never given Manny any credit throughout his career. Even some of the most die hard Pac haters on this board give at least an iota of credit towards Pac. Karceno hasn't. He always has excuses on why Manny wins (recently he has been justified though). He has always been a Manny hater from the beginning. Look at the article, he basing it off of pictures that have different angles and lighting conditions. Boxing writer Gabriel Montoya has called him out numerous times on his Floyd bias. Steve Kim also has a problem with him because Karceno would claim that he schooled both Steve and Gabriel with so-called "facts". Whenever Gabe would school him on a fact, Karceno would say that he knows more because he knows Nate Jones.
          Last edited by Pocket Dogs!; 11-12-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Because he's a Floyd dick rider to the nth degree. He's never given Manny any credit throughout his career. Even some of the most die hard Pac haters on this board give at least an iota of credit towards Pac. Karceno hasn't. He always has excuses on why Manny wins (recently he has been justified though). He has always been a Manny hater from the beginning. Look at the article, he basing it off of pictures that have different angles and lighting conditions. Boxing writer Gabriel Montoya has called him out numerous times on his Floyd bias. Steve Kim also has a problem with him because Karceno would claim that he schooled both Steve and Gabriel with so-called "facts". Whenever Gabe would school him on a fact, Karceno would say that he knows more because he knows Nate Jones.
            Montoya is a twit, anyone taking advise from a person who just thinks he knows more than god is just on the wrong path. Why does karceno have to give manny credit? that means his information is wrong because he never gave manny credit? Now your saying lighting conditions and angles on photos that i can find online for myself? boxing fans, I swear are just so confused

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Boxing View Post
              Montoya is a twit, anyone taking advise from a person who just thinks he knows more than god is just on the wrong path. Why does karceno have to give manny credit? that means his information is wrong because he never gave manny credit? Now your saying lighting conditions and angles on photos that i can find online for myself? boxing fans, I swear are just so confused
              Did Gabe Montoya ever say this? Did he ever allude to it? And Karceno has never given Manny any credit on ANY fight. Ledwaba, Barrera, Sasakul, etc. Karceno always has excuses. Whenever Floyd looks less than stellar (Burton, Castillo fights) he always has an excuse. I'd rather read and listen to Gabe Montoya, a real boxing journalist, who actually goes around and gets his information than an amateur blogger who gets his information and spins it towards a biased agenda.

Comment

IF that is true, then what does that say about the rest of the boxing world? When the P4P resume is supposedly shaky and he was named fighter of the decade even with all those "issues"

really now, if you are ****ting on Pac's career, you are basically ****ting on every one elses during Pac's era. Even if your a hater, you still need to give people some credit

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Did Gabe Montoya ever say this? Did he ever allude to it? And Karceno has never given Manny any credit on ANY fight. Ledwaba, Barrera, Sasakul, etc. Karceno always has excuses. Whenever Floyd looks less than stellar (Burton, Castillo fights) he always has an excuse. I'd rather read and listen to Gabe Montoya, a real boxing journalist, who actually goes around and gets his information than an amateur blogger who gets his information and spins it towards a biased agenda.
                  Montoya is Steve Kim fan, who never calls himself a 'Boxing Journalist' just an actor, which I strongly believe he is auditioning for.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                    IF that is true, then what does that say about the rest of the boxing world? When the P4P resume is supposedly shaky and he was named fighter of the decade even with all those "issues"

really now, if you are ****ting on Pac's career, you are basically ****ting on every one elses during Pac's era. Even if your a hater, you still need to give people some credit
                    Karceno stated that Nonito Donaire was better than manny pacquiao year ago and was the first to say you guys would flock to nonito, when he was there first.

Comment

Working...
                    X