Erin Andrews appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Jemele Hill.

Hahahahahaha Jemele hill?!?! Yeah, if you like women that look like a Boston terrier. For fcuk sake haha
    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 01-11-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Josina Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Hahahahahaha Jemele hill?!?! Yeah, if you like women that look like a Boston terrier fcuk sake haha
        She don't look like no damn dog dude. Oh right I forgot. You a BoxingScene poster, where everything has to be a gotdamn top model in order to be fine/hittable.

I like all kinds of ethnicities when it comes to women. But Im very partial to my Black Women. I love Black Women, but Im Black so go figure.

Comment

Kristina Pink.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            She don't look like no damn dog dude. Oh right I forgot. You a BoxingScene poster, where everything has to be a gotdamn top model in order to be fine/hittable.

I like all kinds of ethnicities when it comes to women. But Im very partial to my Black Women. I love Black Women, but Im Black so go figure.
            She aint even "hittable" bruh. I want to put a leash and collar on her and take her for a walk

Comment

Cari Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                She aint even "hittable" bruh. I want to put a leash and collar on her and take her for a walk
                To each his own bruh.

Comment

Lisa Salters.

Comment

Erin Andrews got a lot of uneccesary plastic surgery, 99 percent of the time I think it looks worse. These celebrities have body image issues

Comment

Working...
                    X