No announcement yet.

Peterson vs Matthysse Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson vs Matthysse Rematch?

Is this a fight you guys want to see? I believe Peterson wasn't quite mentally prepared for the first fight and it will be interesting.

Peterson is a bum homie. He's not slick like he thinks he is and his entire offense relies on him resting his head on your shoulder. From a distance where the elite boxers would keep him, he's about as harmless as a fly.

I have him losing to Danny Garcia, who I don't think very highly of, and Lucas Mathysse again, who again I don't think very highly of both by TKO or a savage 12-round beating.

Comment

no..why would we need to see a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Peterson is a bum homie. He's not slick like he thinks he is and his entire offense relies on him resting his head on your shoulder. From a distance where the elite boxers would keep him, he's about as harmless as a fly.

I have him losing to Danny Garcia, who I don't think very highly of, and Lucas Mathysse again, who again I don't think very highly of both by TKO or a savage 12-round beating.
        Peterson is far from a bum..he is a world class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Peterson is far from a bum..he is a world class fighter
          Although he can probably beat my ass, I don't think he's a world class boxer. Imo, he's a decent (somewhat of a boxer) boxer and a good stepping stone for better boxers. Just my opinion. Bradley schooled him, Khan schooled him for the most part, Mathysse obliterated him.

Peterson had a spark when he started because he's on the tougher side.
          Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 08-10-2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

The 1st result was conclusive. There's no need.

Comment

It's reported that Lucas' knuckles are still sore from Lamont blocking them with his face, so I don't think Matty will be ready any time soon

Comment

Same result as the last time. it's pointless. I dont even care to see him fight Garcia.

Comment

PEDerson gets blown out again.

Comment

Working...
                  X