Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Wilder vs Scott KO: WINK or BLINK???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a wink. And it's a FIX.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Either Wilder is a freakishly strong puncher or Scott took a dive.

I'm honestly not sure which, but the replay is inconclusive as to whether Wilder even landed a punch.
      Look at it this way.....31 wins, 31 KO's, 31 dives................that's a whole hell of a lot of dives.

Comment

Originally posted by MartialRed View Post

It's a wink. And it's a FIX.
        Damn. Fixed fight for sure open and shut case.

Comment

You can hear what the crowd think

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Who the **** takes a dive after the first punch landed in the first round anyways? Terrible plan for a dive.
            What's the perfect way to fix a fight then? If it isn't sustained beating like canelo-angulo and it isn't an early ko, then what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Look at it this way.....31 wins, 31 KO's, 31 dives................that's a whole hell of a lot of dives.
              He's got that George Foreman power.

When George KO'd Michael Moorer, people couldn't believe it at first because the punch didn't look that hard. But it FEELS a lot different than it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                He's got that George Foreman power.

When George KO'd Michael Moorer, people couldn't believe it at first because the punch didn't look that hard. But it FEELS a lot different than it looks.
                "yea , the fight was fixed. i fixed it with a right hand" - george foreman

Comment

umm i think the most crucial thing in the video is how WILDER WENT in to his neutral corner ..had no regards for malik scott or the count ..and basically put his head and arms on the rope not paying attention

he basically knew it was all over??

dont even look at your opponent to see if he got up? protect yourself??

Comment

that was a wink.

Comment

Seems fixed to me, Malik gave him the the sign, Wilder barely hit him and then quickly celebreated, turned around because he knew (since they agreed about it) he wouldnt get up anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X