Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios has a good chin and enough power to keep a relatively impotent offensive fighter in bradley from taking it to him and breaking him down. bradley will box for points. he'll train to box for points.

bradley in a UD. i think he'd use his boxing skills and he'd give rios a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Bradley doesn't have the defense or boxing ability of Abril or even Alvarado

Rios isn't Mexican
      You are such a ****ing troll man.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        dont see rios beating paulie, dont see him beating maidana, dont even know that he can beat brook. but the others probly yes...
        ???

Paulie has zero power and no longer has the legs to keep away. No way Paulie beats him.

Comment

I really like Rios,but he does not stand a chance against Bradley..The skill level gap is to wide..

Comment

Are you serious?

Rios gets brutally raped by anyone with any kind of boxing ability or I.Q

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              rios has a good chin and enough power to keep a relatively impotent offensive fighter in bradley from taking it to him and breaking him down. bradley will box for points. he'll train to box for points.

bradley in a UD. i think he'd use his boxing skills and he'd give rios a lesson.
              i can see bradley stopping rios with body shots. have you see how soft that kids midsection looks. has anybody ever got at rios marshmallow body **** headhunting

Comment

this fight is the next best thing for bradley who is in desperate need of attention. arum might just make it if bradley is able to pull a miracle ko win in his next bout

Comment

I will root for rios but tim will embarass him

Comment

Easy fight for Bradley.

Comment

Rios gets schooled unless he lands something big and Bradley will give him openings. Hell in a nutshell that's the fight. I could see Rios landing something big and Bradley running the rest of the fight and winning a controversial decision.

Other than that Rios gets embarrassed and loses a WIDEEEEEE decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X