Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality losses brah
    What you do to lose it all
    How many rounds of p90x you do
    Last edited by iceman1; 05-03-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Great work. I've gotten to a plateau myself with the weight loss. I went from 185 down 170 and now I'm back up to about 174 with muscle gains. I'd guess I'm about 8.5% body fat and can see my abs and stuff but I can't really seem to drop much more weight.

p90x Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, cardio on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I was mixing in HIIT and about 3 miles worth of treadmill work for my Tuesday workout, doing 5 miles of treadmill work on Thursdays, and 5 miles of roadwork on Saturday but I'm not seeing the drop I want.

Just last week, I started doing 7 miles of treadmill work on both Tuesday and Thursday as well as doing 6 miles of roadwork on Saturday and I weighed in at 167 after my run last Thursday. I know most of that is water weight but the longer distance running is the best way for me to shed those last few pounds of fat from my experience.

I hope to up it to 10 miles Tuesday and Thursday by mid-summer so I can run a half marathon in August.

Comment

• Good morning! Today is the last day of Week One of the #SleeveLessSummer PushUp Challenge. If you've joined the challenge and have been consistent, these are your totals after you complete your push ups today. Tomorrow we are added more as each week the number of push ups will increase. Have a great day and keep working hard! -Coach Webb

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
          Quality losses brah
          What you do to lose it all
          How many rounds of p90x you do
          Thanks. I have not done p90x, however. Did a lot of boxing, rope, football drills, push ups, etc. But the main thing has been my eating habits, thats the number difference of it all.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Great work. I've gotten to a plateau myself with the weight loss. I went from 185 down 170 and now I'm back up to about 174 with muscle gains. I'd guess I'm about 8.5% body fat and can see my abs and stuff but I can't really seem to drop much more weight.

p90x Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, cardio on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I was mixing in HIIT and about 3 miles worth of treadmill work for my Tuesday workout, doing 5 miles of treadmill work on Thursdays, and 5 miles of roadwork on Saturday but I'm not seeing the drop I want.

Just last week, I started doing 7 miles of treadmill work on both Tuesday and Thursday as well as doing 6 miles of roadwork on Saturday and I weighed in at 167 after my run last Thursday. I know most of that is water weight but the longer distance running is the best way for me to shed those last few pounds of fat from my experience.

I hope to up it to 10 miles Tuesday and Thursday by mid-summer so I can run a half marathon in August.
          Thanks. Keep working hard.

Comment

• Did 12 rounds Sunday, and 17 rounds yesterday... Ran a mile in between round 4 and 7... great effin workout...

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Did 12 rounds Sunday, and 17 rounds yesterday... Ran a mile in between round 4 and 7... great effin workout...
              Thats great work! You working 3 minute rounds, Reed? How has your weight been?

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Thats great work! You working 3 minute rounds, Reed? How has your weight been?
                Always legit rounds.

Im stickin around 189lbs.

Last Feb I was 217.

Id like to see 178.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Always legit rounds.

Im stickin around 189lbs.

Last Feb I was 217.

Id like to see 178.
                  Sounds good man. You can definitely get there with the kind of work you are putting it in for sure.

I am finishing up with graduate school for this semester next week and when I am done I will have more time to box in the gym. Cant wait. I want to shed more lbs and burn some more fat. It will be my one year transformation here in about 3 weeks so I have extra motivation to really get it in.

Comment

• seeing post like this motivates me. Im about 200 and i want to get around 180 by the end of this summer and already started my work outs. when i do it ima bump this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                      seeing post like this motivates me. Im about 200 and i want to get around 180 by the end of this summer and already started my work outs. when i do it ima bump this thread.
                      Sounds good. Make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X