Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Molina: "My Dream Fight Is Against Miguel Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres not allot of big fights out there for Cotto in terms if big names and big draw fighters.He might have to settle for something he doesn't really want.
    Last edited by AP♠; 08-19-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Doubt he gets this date..... Hope he eventually gets one though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        When have I denied he isn't? I don't like the Lopez fight any more than you do son. Fanatic Lara fans are riding too much on the Paul Williams robbery considering he got knocked the fuck out the previous fight.

They might and they might not. Both Lara and Canelo are divas. I at least have the nerve to admit it unlike you.
        damn this forum has a lot of stupid immature fans who love to argue over the dumbest stuff...even when they are wrong they will continue to argue

Comment

Molina would give cotto major problems. Molina I believe is top 3 JMW.

Comment

He'd make a lot of money, but he isn't beating Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              damn this forum has a lot of stupid immature fans who love to argue over the dumbest stuff...even when they are wrong they will continue to argue

Exactly what i'm saying!

How the hell are you gonna say the win for laras' was ok BUT suspect because Williams got iced the previous fight? But turn around and give all praise,holy glory when Canelo finally steps up and finally faces someone his weight class but its not suspect?? LOL these fan boys.
              Last edited by AP♠; 08-19-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Molina-Quintana.

Make it happen, winner can fight Cotto or Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                X