No announcement yet.

Sleep (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep (again)

I'm still waking up bout 4 times in the night and even to tired to do my runs. It went away for a few days then came back again. I eat healthy always training. Can someone tell me if this happens to them, i'm only 16 and its making me miserable and trouble getting motivated for boxing. thanks

Originally posted by angus the bull View Post
    I'm still waking up bout 4 times in the night and even to tired to do my runs. It went away for a few days then came back again. I eat healthy always training. Can someone tell me if this happens to them, i'm only 16 and its making me miserable and trouble getting motivated for boxing. thanks
    sound to me like your becoming an insomniac,

its basicicaly means when people strugle to sleep for a few days it then gets on top of them and they start to worry without realising, so the more you think your gonna wake up , the less sleep you get, because your worried about ti and it stays in your head and cant be fixed, ect like an endless cycle, you need to relax,

search insomniac on google cos i cant explain properly

you shouldnt be asking for advice like this on a boxing forum,

1. go to the docters and tell him you cant sleep, and egsagarate a little,
    2. he probaby give you some sleeping pills to help you sleep, they basicaly just make you more itred about 30mins after you take em ect.

3. if not, look for some sleeping pills and **** on the internet ect.

Comment

I dont know if it worth going to the doctors cuz this has happend before and it just went but it didnt last as long as this. It seems likes it a pattern now and its buggin the **** outta me.

Comment

a quick **** is good for sleep

Comment

or have a bannana, always works for me

Comment

If you train harder you will sleep like a baby. I have sleep problems if I stop training and have to skip the gym.

Comment

Working...
            X