Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 76 = upsets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im taking Rua in about a round or two. Probably about 4 minutes in.

Jardine may pull off the upset. I see him as a good style matchup with Chuck. Chuck uses alot of movement and if Jardine can hone in on a leg I think he cook eek a decision. Yeah, Im going with Jardine.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      Cant wait untill Saturday! I'll be their Live, my 1st MMA event.
      went to 3 ufc events in 06' and 1 ifl event in 06'. nothing beats being there. stick around after the fights, walk down to the octagon, as close as you can get and sometimes you can meet some of the fighters or dana ect.. as they walk out. have fun

Comment

There's more chance of Chuck getting beat than Rua, but i dont see either happening.Both could win in round 1.

Who are the betting fav's in the Sanchez/Fitch and Machida/Nakamura fights?

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
          went to 3 ufc events in 06' and 1 ifl event in 06'. nothing beats being there. stick around after the fights, walk down to the octagon, as close as you can get and sometimes you can meet some of the fighters or dana ect.. as they walk out. have fun
          I been to allot of boxing fights but this is my 1st MMa fight Hopefully I can get to meet some fighters down their and take some pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            I been to allot of boxing fights but this is my 1st MMa fight Hopefully I can get to meet some fighters down their and take some pictures.
            you will see or even feel a difference in the crown, hope ya enjoy it.
            **** Wish I can go to a UFC event...when it comes to canada it will still be pretty far away when it goes to montreal.

Comment

Go to the afterparty dude, you'll meet lots of fighters.....

Comment

Why The Hell Is Liddell Fighting Jardine?? Why Dont He Fight A Stronger Fighter Than Jardine. Its Bull****. He Should Fight Shogun Since He Is Good In Stand Up Fighting. If He Is Really That Great He Has To Be Tested And Fight The Guys Who Are Good In Stand Ups. He Should've Fought Houston Alexander Who Beat Jardine. Damn I Think Dana White Has Favoritism. Maybe He Is Keeping Liddell As His Precious Fighter. Give Him Easy Fights To Get More Wins. Come On!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  ya never know, ****s been happening all year.
                  That is true!

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Go to the afterparty dude, you'll meet lots of fighters.....
                    Were's the after party at?

Comment

not really into this card but heres what i think.
                      i think forest has a better chance of beating shogun than jardine does of beating lidell.
                      forest fought a pretty smart fight his last one, mixed his punches and kicks well and got a unanimous decision victory, i think if forest can keep his distance with the jabs an leg kicks and times his flurries well he can either knock out shogun or walk away with a UD win.
                      jardine on the other hand has a very small chance of beating lidell, after being rocked countless times by houston alexander i'm wondering if he'll try the same strategy and go right at lidell....if that happens i think chuck will get the first round ko, on the other hand if his early start works out he just might catch chuck.
                      I Dont believe diego will lose 2 fitch not after losing a decision 2 koscheck that set him back in the rankings, diego by ground and pound.
                      well i'm out.
                      peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X