No announcement yet.

Redline energy drink is legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline energy drink is legit

I got to work yesterday around 4 pm and around 6 i was feeling dead. I decided to buy a bottle and i drank the whole thing which is two servings. I felt a lot more lively and what not. That **** last way into the night, i couldnt sleep. Its barely starting to wear off right now.

kid that i coached dropped dead from too many (five) NOS enery drinks. one can has the equivalent caffeine of 15 cans of coke. i would stay away from all of that **** if i were you.

Comment

RedBull is about the same.

Comment

Monster is legit...I drink that stuff with caution. It has to be on a certain time and feeling I have I can't drink it on a regular day cuz it'll be a waste.

If I drink it at 10pm I can stay up till like 11am. I usually drink it when I leave a school assignment at last min and I need to feel like god to accomplish it.

I usually have a monster once every two or three weeks. I've had one in my fridge for last 3 days but I can't drink it cause it'll mess up my sleepin hours. Heard there's a major snow storm tomorrow so I might have it tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          kid that i coached dropped dead from too many (five) NOS enery drinks. one can has the equivalent caffeine of 15 cans of coke. i would stay away from all of that **** if i were you.
          On my mother I had 4 cans of Rockstar, and I looked for the highest amount of taurine one, in the span of an hour and all it made me do is piss like crazy.

I took them around 9.30pm......went to sleep around 12.30 that night.

These things have no effect on me what so ever.

In highschool I bought a 6pack of redbull, smashed it as fast as I could and nothing...went to sleep at my regular hour...

Coffee does not wake me up either...

Must be something messed up with my genetics.

Comment

Comment

Coffee tastes horrible, idk how ppl drink that stuff in the morning.

Especially ppl eating like at 7am...makes me sick, if I eat before 11am all that comes outta me is liquid ****.

Comment

And for the playas that want a bit more of a kick in there daily shake
                go for Baba Roots

Like redBull without the wings that gets you flying all day

Comment

Working...
                X