Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is valuev connected with the russuian mob???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it. A while back he ****ed up some cop cause the cop gave Valuev's wife a traffic ticket. The cop got paralyzed. Valuev didn't even get a slap on the wrist. You gotta be connected to do some **** like that and get away with it in Russia.
    heard about that

Comment

holyfield shouldve never taken the fight unless it was in america..he knows better than us..but hey child support makes a man do strange thangs

Comment

Valuev's co-promoter is Don King (50% promotional rights).

King killed two men - one he shot in the back, the other he beat to death over a debt. King served time for the second, while the first was called "justifiable ****cide"...

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
          When will he retire???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
            I wouldn't doubt it. A while back he ****ed up some cop cause the cop gave Valuev's wife a traffic ticket. The cop got paralyzed. Valuev didn't even get a slap on the wrist. You gotta be connected to do some **** like that and get away with it in Russia.

I've known about, and written about, his connection with the mob for a long time.

I think the case you're referring to is Valuev beating up on a 60-something year old man who was a night watchman at a parking lot because Valuev didn't like the way he talked to his wife or something. Valuev then fled to Germany to avoid arrest, but the whole thing was brushed under the rug later...unless you know about another case.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
              don king=corruption

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                don king=corruption

That's like saying the sun rises in the east or a bear ****s in the woods - and yet there's the ugly leering mug of Don King in front of the tv cameras after almost every big fight...just to remind people what boxing is.

Comment

He looks like one....just add boxing gloves

Comment

Thought about this a lot too.

Comment

Chagaev is not Russian, read a map will ya?

See Lewis-Holyfield 1, robberies happen all over the world, Holyfield got what he deserved for refusing to admitt Lewis won the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X