Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local sports radio guy here in Dallas says McGregor can beat Floyd because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    So you're saying Skip Bayless has a radio show in Dallas
    lol'd

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    yes they are that ignorant. i honestly believe this fight will do more ppv sales than canelo-GGG.
    Oh I I think that's a certainty. In fact it doubling it is not out of the realm of possibility

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    They are probably paid to say that.
    Nah these are just purely local guys, I doubt they're getting anything for that opinion, honestly I just think they're THAT ignorant. You can tell by how dismissive they are of boxing as a whole that they really do believe that one can just train for a few months on boxing and then be an elite top level guy. These are the types of dudes who think boxing is just two face first brawlers who just close their eyes are throw shots and pray a big one connects. They're going to have a whole new appreciation for the art come August when McGregor goes 1 for 637 with his compubox numbers

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Yo Mike, since the main event is a circus act then why don't you try and get Sutherland on the undercard too?
    bruh B-Suth got obligations, he runs every Dominos in Shelby now

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Good to see he invested well his 5k from both of his fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          I ain't even lying dude, true rags to riches story from Dominos delivery driver all the way to regional manager

But there are whispers that he'd come out of retirement for Sutherland/Rainford 2 if the dollars were right, 3 figures should do it

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Good to see he invested well his 5k from both of his fights!
            nah he blew that 5K on meth and a few cases of Natty Light

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              yes they are that ignorant. i honestly believe this fight will do more ppv sales than canelo-GGG.
              Obviously. It will probably do about 4x more at least. It won't even be close in terms of sales. It'll probably steal a fair share of the casual market away from GGG v Canelo too if they don't wanna buy 2 PPV's in the space of a few weeks.
              Last edited by TheBigLug; 06-15-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I think the disconnect is that people think that there are transferable traits from MMA to Boxing. Which is completely false

Comment

Casuals , dont be surprised. They really dont know what they are talking about.

Comment

Not this garbage again. Selling this fight is one thing.
                    But to take these fake fans seriously is another.
                    Just ask yourself whether Gregor could beat Salka in a boxing match.

Comment

I already heard a few people say all McGregor has to do is land one shot. Makes no sense.

Then again some people on here don't even make boxing sense sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X