Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Believes Canelo Will Put Golovkin To Sleep in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    What about Kirkland not too long before Khan?
    True.... I thought was a while ago but yet it wasn't that long ago

Comment

[QUOTE=Slowhand;17738267]Come on.. I´m pretty sure Canelita cured at least half a million people of insomnia last month.[/QUOTE

Hahahahaha this is true

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
        Yeah that one definitely doesn't count. I read a story a couple of days ago where a speeding Junebug flew in Khan's window clipped his chin and knocked him unconscious, he was fine after being revived several minutes later
        Heard he was kept in hospital overnight for observation

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ???? What 147lb fighters was Canelo fighting at 154?? Khan and that's it.
          Most of the fighters he fought were fighting at 147 or below and would only go up for that fight. Among the guys who moved up for Canelo are:
          Floyd Mayweather
          Josesito Lopez (from 140 all the way to fighting Canelo)
          Amir Khan
          Shane Mosley
          Matthew Hatton
          Lovemore Ndou
          Baldomir just to mention a few. Canelo aint speacial, GGG will damage him more than he did to Brook because Canelo is not as mobile and lazy. He thinks he is tough and will get all his eye sockets broken and the fight will not go the distance. Dela Hoya has taken this fake and presented him as a genuine article but he isn't better than even Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            Most of the fighters he fought were fighting at 147 or below and would only go up for that fight. Among the guys who moved up for Canelo are:
            Floyd Mayweather
            Amir Khan
            Shane Mosley
            Matthew Hatton
            Lovemore Ndou
            Baldomir just to mention a few. Canelo aint speacial, GGG will damage him more than he did to Brook because Canelo is not as mobile and lazy. He thinks he is tough and will get all his eye sockets broken and the fight will not go the distance. Dela Hoya has taken this fake and presented him as a genuine article but he isn't better than even Kell Brook.
            Now your just being foolish.

Mosley??? Who was the Super WW Champion almost 10 years before he fought Saul. ODH, Vargas, Wright Fuk that was his 3rd go around at 154.

Floyd wasn't he the 154 Champion and went DOWN for their fight???

Baldomir 2007 154 again t Vernon Forrest. 2010 Canelo.

I get it you don't like him but don't be lying and acting like a fool.

Yeah everyone has him P4P top 10 but you... Post a link of your bet. I'm sure your taking GGG be round 1 KO! Can't Wait laugh my ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              How do you see it going? I don't pay much attention to the guys here with obvious emotional attachments to certain fighters.
              UD or late TKO/stoppage. Some ppl bet with their heart instead of using their brains.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather
                Amir Khan
                Shane Mosley
                Matthew Hatton
                Lovemore Ndou
                What no mention of Trout, Lara?? What about Paul Williams??? That fight was signed and at 154. You probably blame Canelo for that don't you??

Comment

You really think Canelo would fight Paul Williams back then? May be now that Williams is in a wheel chair because Canelo likes such fights.

As for Lara and Trout you saw what happened. The decision cards had been filled a month before the fights. Also did Canelo look exceptional? You can't compare those fighters to GGG though. GGG is a beast and will just do what he did to Kell Brook to Canelo. Canelo will discover early that his shots don't make a dent on GGG but hee won't be able to take what GGG will be cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Now your just being foolish.

Mosley??? Who was the Super WW Champion almost 10 years before he fought Saul. ODH, Vargas, Wright Fuk that was his 3rd go around at 154.

Floyd wasn't he the 154 Champion and went DOWN for their fight???

Baldomir 2007 154 again t Vernon Forrest. 2010 Canelo.

I get it you don't like him but don't be lying and acting like a fool.

Yeah everyone has him P4P top 10 but you... Post a link of your bet. I'm sure your taking GGG be round 1 KO! Can't Wait laugh my ass off.
                    You are the foolish one here. All those fighters were fighting at 147lbs when Canelo fought them or lower. Whether Mosley had been a 154lbs fighter 10 years before is immaterial. That's like saying because Bradley and Shawn Porter used to fight at higher weights 100 years ago then they are not 147lbs fighters. Now compare all those fighters to GGG, can any of them pack a punch like GGG?

Comment

You really think Canelo would fight Paul Williams back then? May be now that Williams is in a wheel chair because Canelo likes such fights.

As for Lara and Trout you saw what happened. The decision cards had been filled a month before the fights. Also did Canelo look exceptional? You can't compare those fighters to GGG though. GGG is a beast and will just do what he did to Kell Brook to Canelo. Canelo will discover early that his shots don't make a dent on GGG but hee won't be able to take what GGG will be cooking.
                      The fight with Williams was SIGNED!!! Holy sht your an RTARD. He crashed AFTER they signed to fight. Im sure according to you Canelo is too blame for the crash 1 way or another.

Trout had no FKN heart. And KNEW he was losing and did jack sht about it.

Lara ran LIKE a Bi@tch.

Lara also called your GOD out...

I'm done wasting.my time with a dumb fkn hater LIKE you.

Just remember NO one goes 12 rounds with GGG at MW.

MYTHBUSTED

Comment

Working...
                      X