Those who claim Kovalev was robbed please post your rbr scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Lets see how you scored it!!!!!!!!!!
    they wont...i made a thread where we all shared our cards, months ago....all the trolls were missing

the real fans had some good cards regardless of who they scored it for.

no wide robbery claims either

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I've done this countless times but ok

Kov rounds 1-4
      ward round 5
      Kov round 6
      Ward rounds 7-9
      Kov round 10
      Ward round 11
      Kov round 12

115-112 kov

And I didn't find it hard to score
      I'm trying to find my scorecard, but i'm pretty sure this is exactly how I had it

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
        thats not your scorecard....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Had round 2 for Kovalev 10-8. Won him the fight tbh.

You act like Kov didn't dominate the first half.

No way Ward won 8 rounds in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            why even post??
            Why even make the thread? The fight was months ago and there's been a bunch of these threads already.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              You act like Kov didn't dominate the first half.

No way Ward won 8 rounds in that fight.
              He didn't have to win 8 rounds to win the fight, just 7 rounds.

Depends what dominating is for you. I didn't see either fighter dominate anything.

I've always said this fight could've gone either way, i've never told anyone they're wrong on having Kovalev winning. What's wrong is calling it a robbery.

Saying Ward could not have won 7 rounds in that fight is really showing you only go for one fighter and no matter what, you'd always have that fighter winning barring a KO. Rounds 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 could be given to Ward. Rounds 4, 6 and 12 were close, these rounds I think it depends on who you go for really because that's how NSB scores close rounds, based on who they like or who they want to win, leading to some posters saying Kovalev won as many as 10 rounds (daggum).

I think boxingscene livescore scores fights fairly, in fact perfectly. Gonzalez - Draw - Rungvisai, GGG over Jacobs 114-113, Thurman over Garcia 115-113, Frampton - Draw - LSC rematch. They gave Ward 7 rounds to 5, 114-113.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Why even make the thread? The fight was months ago and there's been a bunch of these threads already.
                You don't enjoy discussing great, razor thin, close fights between elite fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  You don't enjoy discussing great, razor thin, close fights between elite fighters?
                  The funny thing is Floyd fans have had to endure the countless "The Official Who Really Won: Mayweather vs Castillo" threads for over a decade, over and over again. Nobody gets tired of it, everyone joins in, nobody decides to just bump an old Mayweather-Castillo thread, they HAVE to make a new one. Yet a fight that just happened 5 months ago is already old news and it shouldn't be talked about.

Comment

The funny thing is Floyd fans have had to endure the countless "The Official Who Really Won: Mayweather vs Castillo" threads for over a decade, over and over again. Nobody gets tired of it, everyone joins in, nobody decides to just bump an old Mayweather-Castillo thread, they HAVE to make a new one. Yet a fight that just happened 5 months ago is already old news and it shouldn't be talked about.
                    LOL. They don't like this thread because it exposes how differences in opinion on 1-2 rounds can change the decision. It doesn't fit into their "Kovalev was robbed agenda". Even the "75% of the media" argument is shot down because most of those guys had the fight razor thin.

Comment

That's true...but it's also true that those threads get just as much criticism as any real discussion. We just had one of these threads the other day, and people posted their scorecards and were told it had to be round by round. Is anyone really going back and watching the fight again? Then they'll act like it's some type of vindication that people won't bother posting round by round...like it means they never watched the fight or something. At this point, nobody is deviating from their score.

Comment

Working...
                      X