Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i said before the Cleverly fight that Kovalev will become the best light heavy ever!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i said before the Cleverly fight that Kovalev will become the best light heavy ever!!

I got bashed on here, just like back in 2009 i said could Froch go on to be one of the greatest Super middle weights ever.

Kovalev WILL end up the best Light Heavyweight ever. Andre ward had Zero chance of beating him. He does not have the power to keep him off him for 12 rounds. Hes not as strong as Kovalev, and what is key is Kovalev(at Light weight) is far more skillul, quick, better footwork than Froch and froch only lost by 2 rounds to Ward in his own back yard.

Kovalev would get Froch would of there within 6, and im a massive Froch fan, but he would.

Ward would be taken outwithin 10 rounds.

U have the right to make a prediction but don't come out here and act like Kovalev has slready proven what u predicted, Kovalev is still very far away from being the best LHW ever.

Plus judging how Kovalev would do against Ward or Froch based on his performance against Pascal is the biggest pitfall casuals fall into, don't forget that styles, skills and mental toughness make fights, Pascal on his best day was never close to Ward as far as any of the 3 aforementioned characteristics are concerned, Kovalev never faced an Andre Ward and Ward never faced a Kovalev, I'd give Kovalev the edge because of activity level and size but I won't have it more than 60-40 in his favor, power is not everything, many people with 90%+ KOs have lost to guys with 50% KO ratio, Kovalev was stunned and dropped before btw, he's only human.

Comment

He's not even close to top 10. Light heavyweight is one of the deepest divisions in history. It's arguably even greater than Heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
      X