No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.
    vs

can you spot the differece???

answer: there is none

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Why should we feel bad. This fight should have never been a ppv.
      Well no, it was the only way to finance a title unification with Ggg, and it paid for itself. That's a lot better than losing millions on tuneups, for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        vs

can you spot the differece???

answer: there is none
        sure. Miguel was actually under pressure. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          sure. Miguel was actually under pressure. lol
          barcham was under pressure of my 2 month sig bet as well,he knew dead on that we had a running active bet and bailed entirely,plus all that talk about how the PPV would do over 350k or whatever number he said

Comment

• No one is interested in him fighting bum after bum, the only people who're fans of bumlovekin are casuals, tell that ducker to stop chasing welter weights and to start growing a pair of balls and face his daddy ward

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              barcham was under pressure of my 2 month sig bet as well,he knew dead on that we had a running active bet and bailed entirely,plus all that talk about how the PPV would do over 350k or whatever number he said
              anyone saying it would do over 350k needs their head examined. But he should have waited a few days for these numbers to either be confirmed or amended. I still say I will be VERY surprised with a final number below 200k......

Edit: and we all have sources. After 20 years in the business, I have several of my own. And they all say the same thing, that the numbers arent in yet.
              Last edited by OnePunch; 10-21-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

History. The numbers are NEVER accurate this early. If you dont believe it, then find ONE past ppv where accurate buy rates were released on the Tuesday after the event.

Again, its not like I get a piece of it, so it wont keep me up at night either way. I simply thought Barcham bailed too early, by assuming he lost his bet when only ONE fringe website is reporting numbers.......

If on Thursday or Friday the numbers start coming out the same from other sources, then I owe FightHype an apology. Although I sincerely doubt they care what I think :-)
                Wrong. I don't even have to look far in history to show you an example. Look at the dates too.

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/f...ew-buys/274128

Dan Rafael ✔ danrafaelespn
                PPV industry source on #MayweatherBerto numbers tells me they're very poor relatively speaking. 'Being generous is might hit 550,000 buys.'
                6:14 PM - 15 Sep 2015

Comment

• lol can't believe dude left this board

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    lol can't believe dude left this board
                    I know, right?

Even if you have to take a bunch of jazz, a bet is a bet lol

Comment

I know, right?

Even if you have to take a bunch of jazz, a bet is a bet lol
                      lol yep its not even that serious

Comment

Working...
                      X