No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeuax-Poonsawat: Cult of Rigo Gets Its Case Maker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Donaire just did that in his first year in the division...... Trying to nitpick a clearly better resume isn't a good look
    Am I saying their resume's are comparable......nope

Am I saying Rigondeaux has a good enough one, if this comes off (Poonsawat reportedly failed his drug tests), that he should get the Donaire fight......yes

Why is it that Donaire fans really don't want him to fight Rigondeaux??? I don't think it's they aren't confident in Donaire, because they are. I think it's they aren't confident Donaire will indeed fight him, so they feel the need to try and discredit Rigondeaux so Donaire doesn't look bad not fighting him.

Donaire has to fight at least Mares or Rigondeaux before leaving 122, or it'll be a hole in his resume there.

Comment

He wins, hes in, right?

Comment

Wow, read that Poon failed his drug test. But his wife is saying it may have something to do with a blood disorder he happens to have. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Am I saying their resume's are comparable......nope

Am I saying Rigondeaux has a good enough one, if this comes off (Poonsawat reportedly failed his drug tests), that he should get the Donaire fight......yes

Why is it that Donaire fans really don't want him to fight Rigondeaux??? I don't think it's they aren't confident in Donaire, because they are. I think it's they aren't confident Donaire will indeed fight him, so they feel the need to try and discredit Rigondeaux so Donaire doesn't look bad not fighting him.

Donaire has to fight at least Mares or Rigondeaux before leaving 122, or it'll be a hole in his resume there.
          I've noticed the same.... As you know I'm a Donaire fan but all I want is Rigo to keep that 0 so Donaire can spark him out since Donaire-Mares doesn't look like its going to happen.... I've also noticed some ppl talk down about this fight.... Idk why..... Maybe they haven't seen Poon fight but I've given Rigo nothing but props for this one and will continue to no matter how he wins if he wins.... I think it will be his best win to date if he pulls it off

Checked that article out too btw.... Skeptical until I see it somewhere else

Comment

Imo Rigo best W's.....

Poon (if he wins)

Cordoba

Ramos (Ring ranking be damned on this one)

In that order

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              I've noticed the same.... As you know I'm a Donaire fan but all I want is Rigo to keep that 0 so Donaire can spark him out since Donaire-Mares doesn't look like its going to happen.... I've also noticed some ppl talk down about this fight.... Idk why..... Maybe they haven't seen Poon fight but I've given Rigo nothing but props for this one and will continue to no matter how he wins if he wins.... I think it will be his best win to date if he pulls it off

Checked that article out too btw.... Skeptical until I see it somewhere else
              I just hope the fight comes off.

Comment

ugh, should of read this thread... Poonsawat failed drug test, typical (-_-)

Comment

Rigo don't care, he'll still whoop that ass even if that fool is on something. RIGOWAR

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                    Rigo don't care, he'll still whoop that ass even if that fool is on something. RIGOWAR
                    i don't think they were testing for peds...it was just standard physical (medical checkup/blood work) that all boxers go through to ensure that they're fit to fight..and apparently something was wrong with poonsawats blood which according to his wife might be this disorder thalassemia. so poonsawat is unfit to fight.. ****ty news...was looking forward to rigo vs poonsawat..

People who have thalassemias can have mild or severe anemia (uh-NEE-me-uh). Anemia is caused by a lower than normal number of red blood cells or not enough hemoglobin in the red blood cells.
                    http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/heal...s/thalassemia/
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

aw man what the heck... Poonsawat just fought like 3 months ago. Wheres this news coming from anyways?

Comment

Working...
                      X