Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wladamir Klitschko A ATG Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wladamir Klitschko A ATG Heavyweight?

He's now made 10 defences of his IBF HW title. He's made 6 straight defences of his undisputed title.

If you add up all his title defences. He has 15. He's virtually cleared out all top contenders. His record stands at 56-3 with 49 via KO.
    Yes
    65.85%
    No
    34.15%

The poll is expired.

If he would fight and beat his brother. Then no doubt about it.

Comment

How is ATG ranked? top 50, top 100?

Comment

he's good, but to be an ATG you have to be in a great era. Very unfortunate for him, if there were people who challenged him he might actually have been more. He fought in the worst era of heavyweight boxing there has ever been

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
          he's good, but to be an ATG you have to be in a great era. Very unfortunate for him, if there were people who challenged him he might actually have been more. He fought in the worst era of heavyweight boxing there has ever been
          Many people consider Larry Holmes an ATG and his era was trashed just as much as Wlad's.

Wladimir is definitely an ATG.

Comment

he's the best in his generation, i would consider him one. let's wait til he retires first though, maybe when his career is all said and done, it can be better determined.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              If he would fight and beat his brother. Then no doubt about it.
              Totally agree, think he'd have a strong case for top 15 heavyweight if he beat Vital but he's top 20 now. He won't ever be top 10 though becasue the division is so weak since all the good big men are in the NFL or NBA, too bad Wlad ain't more exciting or he'd create more exciting challengers that'd wanna box.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
                Many people consider Larry Holmes an ATG and his era was trashed just as much as Wlad's.

Wladimir is definitely an ATG.
                I personally despise Larry Holmes, he's a bum and he's scum. Anyone who ever considered Larry Holmes even an exciting fighter is just easy to please. He never beat anyone who wasn't a bum besides old washed up Muhammad Ali.

Comment

I don't like his style of boxing, but he is an ATG. It's not his fault that the HW division is weak.

Comment

This will go well.

Comment

Working...
                    X