No announcement yet.

Trump Launches Economic War Against Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
    Wait till you see the protests. We'll see if they look like tears to you. Trump is getting impeached this year.
    The protesters are tough as long as no one fights back. They will be crying for police protection the second they push real people too far.

As for the tax, I guess I'll just buy local fruits and vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Impeached for?

The mofo got to do something illegal first.

Criminally illegal.

And you guys not liking him isn't a crime.
      The majority of this country does not support him, so how long do you think he'll be able to cover his blatantly illegal business dealings and tax returns? How about his relationship with Russia?

They'll catch him on something; you'll see. Public pressure will demand action.

Comment

This isn't going to happen.
        Mexico will eventually fold here.
        Nieto who has a low approval rating in Mexico is bluffing here trying to save face but eventually he's gonna fold.

I expect in a few weeks when the shock and anger subsides that Nieto will come to the table and reach a compromise. Something like we'll pay for the wall if you give the 6.5 million or so illegal Mexicans a path to citizenship.

No way will mexico or Nieto want an economic war with the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          The protesters are tough as long as no one fights back. They will be crying for police protection the second they push real people too far.

As for the tax, I guess I'll just buy local fruits and vegetables.
          You can count me in among the protesters, if I ever have the opportunity of making a difference.

I'm not scared of alt-right/KKK/whatever Trump supporters. I'll definitely voice my opinion anywhere, as I am right now.

Comment

The majority of this country does not support him, so how long do you think he'll be able to cover his blatantly illegal business dealings and tax returns? How about his relationship with Russia?

They'll catch him on something; you'll see. Public pressure will demand action.
            Lol

Trust me if there was something to uncover, they'd have found it already

Even the Republicans were trying to bring him down

Enjoy the next 12 yrs

Trust me hell get reelected. And get a 3rd term with his vp.

That's if he doesn't croak.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              Nieto who has a low approval rating in Mexico is bluffing here trying to save face but eventually he's gonna fold.

I expect in a few weeks when the shock and anger subsides that Nieto will come to the table and reach a compromise. Something like we'll pay for the wall if you give the 6.5 million or so illegal Mexicans a path to citizenship.

I doubt it but I'd take that deal

Amnesty for all non criminal illegal aliens

Most immigrants come here to work

Now they can do it legally and pay taxes officially

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post

Trump already declared it; Nieto shouldn't betray his country by folding to Trump's oppression. He should stand strong.

His meeting with Trump months ago was enough of a betrayal, and his people let him know it. He's going to have even bigger problems in Mexico, if he folds. If he does that, he might as well say goodbye to his political career/legacy.

Comment

Lol

Trust me if there was something to uncover, they'd have found it already

Even the Republicans were trying to bring him down

Enjoy the next 12 yrs

Trust me hell get reelected. And get a 3rd term with his vp.

That's if he doesn't croak.
                  We'll see.

Comment

I doubt it but I'd take that deal

Amnesty for all non criminal illegal aliens

Most immigrants come here to work

Now they can do it legally and pay taxes officially
                    Terrible deal; Mexico ends up paying 25 billion in exchange for the U.S. doing something that's only right? Something they should've done long ago? And only for a limited group of people?

If anyone accepts that, they're betraying their country.

Comment

Terrible deal; Mexico ends up paying 25 billion in exchange for the U.S. doing something that's only right? Something they should've done long ago? And only for a limited group of people?

If anyone accepts that, they're betraying their country.
                      are you from mexico?

Comment

Working...
                      X