Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brush's Official NFL Season Predictions 2016-2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brush swagger jackin' my post in the NFL thread from a few days ago lol just kidding bro

I'm flattered you think Pittsburgh wins it all, but I don't think so. If we get hot late, anything can happen. But I can't see us getting there. If so, the stars would need to align like in your prediction where we play up to our potential throughout the year and get a bye, and then draw someone like KC or Baltimore in the playoffs. No way we can beat New England in the playoffs. Not with our defense against Tom Brady.

I'd love to see Big Ben and AB just wreck this year. AB getting like 120+ catches, 1800+ yards, 10+ TD's and Big throwing for 5,000 yards and 35+ TD's and BOTH getting MVP consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      Loss to Arizona, loss to Houston, loss to Buffalo, loss to Pittsburgh, loss to Seattle, and loss to Baltimore. Count'em.

3 losses without tom, and 3 losses with tom.

How about looking at a teams schedule for a change instead of thinking about the history of a team.
      You fucking suck Brush. Is it that hard to be right every once in a while?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Loss to Arizona, loss to Houston, loss to Buffalo, loss to Pittsburgh, loss to Seattle, and loss to Baltimore. Count'em.

3 losses without tom, and 3 losses with tom.

How about looking at a teams schedule for a change instead of thinking about the history of a team.

Comment

Brush is a ****ing idiot... If you haven't figured it out by now, just look at this thread..

Comment

Bush is worse at making NFL predictions than he is at walking

Comment

Why do you dick ride Rodgers and the Packers so hard I know you're a fan of like 20 teams but that's going overboard

Comment

Brush! Brush! Brush!

Comment

Working...
                X