Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Boxing Ever Be Able To Regain Credibility After PBC's Inevitable Failure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well keep watching pac vs rios/algeri.
    Kovalev vs mohameddi
    Ggg vs Monroe etc

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Did you watch the same fights? The first two didnt make it pass the second round. Mora should have been a NC. The second fight was a mismatch and Garcia vs Paulie was more borings as Mayweather vs...well, All his opponents!
      Look at what you posted

1-complain about 2 2nd round stoppages

2-then complain about a fight that went rounds calling it boring

Summary=you just want to complain

Comment

PBC matchmaking is terrible. Hopefully Richard Schaefer comes aboard soon and sorts things out.

Comment

Broner - Porter was awesome, one of the best MAIN EVENT fights I've seen in 2015, not counting undercards.

There have been a ton of great undercard fights. If you only care about main events, you're not always going to be satisfied. And tonight there were 2 great undercards. We are all too spoiled with YouTube where you can watch classic fights one after another all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Since March: Thurman-Guerrero, Garcia-Peterson, Lee-Quillin, Dirrell-DeGale, Khan-Algieri, Broner-Porter, LSC-Mares.

What has HBO done since March? Please list the fights.
            Those are all solid matchups.. And they were the most entertaining fights..

That's what pbc needs more of,, not danny v pauli, or ghost v some club fighter

For every good matchup pbc delivers,they have 2 mismatches..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I honestly dont know what they are complaining about
              Also porter is going to fight in Nov could be a big event

Comment

No but its have nothing to do with the PBC ,its just most american don;'t care for it , but boxing is still popular in mexico, japan, philippines, and in most of the UK..

93% of matches on tv are mismatches , I watch 3 tonight (That goes for all network)

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  PBC matchmaking is terrible. Hopefully Richard Schaefer comes aboard soon and sorts things out.
                  It doesn't take a genius to figure out good match making, Haymon has got it terribly terribly wrong considering he's got around 80% of the fighters under him!

Fcuk Schafer, put up polls on your website & you'll know what the fans wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Look at what you posted

1-complain about 2 2nd round stoppages

2-then complain about a fight that went rounds calling it boring

Summary=you just want to complain
                    Just stating Facts! Reality. I know its tough for some of you to get but hang in there buddy it will dawn on you in time!

Comment

i love the free boxing all day i'm not one of you people hating cause of ****ing promoters **** i watch boxing cause of the fighters you kids cry about promoting **** go to fantasy football or watch something else ever since forums came along kids wanna cry bout everything ****ing watch the fight one thing though that i will say is they need to make the great fights happen the top names against top names stop spreading **** with promoting you gonna give them a reason to leech you dry you ****ing idiot i'm a boxing fan i could give 0 ****s bout promoting issues kick ****ing rocks

Comment

Working...
                      X