Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's strategy in the 2nd Pacquiao fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he proably felt like he had to ko him after that 1st fight

but if u think about it that 1st fight caused him to do alot of dumb **** like ruslan war he gat into

Comment

it was boxing, but if you've watched a couple of bradley fights, against ruslan(which got him in trouble) and even against marquez which was considered his most disciplined performance, everytime marquez touched him he came back to get his

that dog mentallity killed him vs pacquiao, who had enough speed to find bradley often, and when he did, bradley would come to fight, where he'd get tagged some more, and thus it turned into a brawl from bradley's perspective, and he gassed

Comment

Very dumb strategy. I thought he was boxing well against Pacquiao in the later rounds of the first fight but for some dumb reason he thought he'd stop Pacquiao in a rematch. I was believing that Bradley would have been the guy to bring a sustained body attack mixed with inside fighting against Pacquiao in the their second fight but I was wrong.

Comment

I believe Bradley felt he had to not only win,but really dominate..He felt he already won the first fight in a boxing match yet you heard people try to say he was dominated which was funny..Listen to the commentators,look at rd 9..Clearly a close rd in which they acted like Pac dominated..Bradley knows he's not only fighting Pac,but the perception of Pac..

I still thank both fighters,it was a good fight imo..

Comment

even if he had boxed the whole fight, he would've still lost. the early rds were he boxed, he was still getting tagged and that prompt him to change strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
              even if he had boxed the whole fight, he would've still lost. the early rds were he boxed, he was still getting tagged and that prompt him to change strategy.
              The early rds were a draw on my scorecard..I did not feel Pac pulled away until late in the fight..

Comment

People overrated how well Bradley did in the first 5 rounds, I had it even after 4, and Bradley winning the fifth I believe. After that Pacquiao took the fight cleanly and hurt him pretty bad in round 7 and many other rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X