Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley has the nerve to judge Floyd in domestic violence???lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampley is a pompous arrogant douchebag. He always has that look on his face like he just smelled a fart.yea he's a red faced angry drunk,he's probably gonna have one of those big strawberry noses when he's old.too bad merchants not around anymore to keep that ass in check ,say what you want merchant was a boss
    Last edited by Half step; 09-18-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Jim Lampley just made Larry's hit list.

Comment

Lamps should have kept his mouth shut. He's a rank amateur compared to Mayweather when it comes to beating women and abusing children.

Comment

He's what we call a hypocrite

Comment

I think you are all missing the point. Lampley foes have a history of domestic violence and yes it is a bit hypocritical of him however as far as I know he has never co me out and made such stupid comments about domestic violence or advocated for a person and try to down play it like Floyd did with ray rice.

Point is lampley has admitted himself about his past DV issues and has supported th punishments handed to the athletes where Floyd will come out with ignorant comments and his minyons like larold xxx day stuf like the b I t ch had it coming.

Lampley isn't hating on Floyd. He was here narrating the fights before Floyd and he will continue to do so after Floyd retires.
            It's hilarious to think that one must praise Floyd at all times because if you don't then you are a hater. Stupid middle school logic

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Just like black fans calling someone a cheater and then turn around and praise one because he's the same color.

Lampley has no room though to talk though.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                arent you the guy who says why post threads/post about boxers personal life? yet you doing it now so STFU

Comment

Have you not read the rules larry? There is a Boxingscene article about this already with a huge discussion. First offense is 1-3 day ban.

Comment

Anyone who beats on women is trash.

Comment

Not sure if this has been shared yet

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/9/18...-stands-by-his

Comment

Working...
                      X