No announcement yet.

Russell Peltz dropping truth on Quillin dropping belt and hurting the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Peltz dropping truth on Quillin dropping belt and hurting the sport

The real Kid Chocolate is turning in his grave, RIP.... the shame of having someone like this shamelessly call himself the name you were once called

People are still going to watch his next fight, and even more absurd, people still defend Al Haymon...

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

The real Kid Chocolate is turning in his grave, RIP.... the shame of having someone like this shamelessly call himself the name you were once called
      Amen to that.

Comment

Very poignant words by Peltz

Lulz Saw this and thought it was worth sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          People are still going to watch his next fight, and even more absurd, people still defend Al Haymon...
          probably.....probably

Comment

Boxing really is ****ed. That a b*tch like Quillin can exist in this sport tells you all you need to know on that front.

He better fight Jacobs next, because that's the only way he can salvage this. Even then we know he and Haymon don't want the fight and are only making it because their hand was forced. It was only a few months ago Quillin said Jacobs wasn't a big enough fight.

Comment

Quillin a coward!

I said since day one, run you lil confused think you tough half %&^*)_(

Comment

I would of love to seen the conversation where haymon explained to quillins dumbass that it would be smart to drop his title career high big payday and a chance to main event in his own back yard. Embarrassing. This is, why boxing has a forever black eye

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  I would of love to seen the conversation where haymon explained to quillins dumbass that it would be smart to drop his title career high big payday and a chance to main event in his own back yard. Embarrassing. This is, why boxing has a forever black eye
                  Preach, this is un excusable

Comment

i agree 100% wtf is Quillin doing lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X