No announcement yet.

Amir Khan arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan arrested

Boxer Amir Khan arrested after 'attacking two teenagers in 1.30am street assault as they returned from mosque'

Boxer Amir Khan has been arrested after allegedly attacking two teenagers in a street assault.
    The 27-year-old former World Champion and Olympic silver medallist was arrested in the early hours of today following an incident in Russell Street, Bolton, as his alleged victims were returning from a nearby mosque.
    Police said the two men were hurt but not seriously injured in the incident.
    Witnesses said the alleged attack happened after Mr Khan pulled up alongside the group of men in a Mercedes C Class.
    One of the alleged victims is believed to have suffered an injury to his cheek and the other to his leg.
    The men were known to Mr Khan.
    Witnesses claim the incident started when a member of the group was accused of giving 'cheek' to a friend of the boxer.
    One man, who wanted to remain anonymous, claimed: 'Amir was saying don't you know who I am, I am AK.
    'We have always looked up to him as a role model with him being a Muslim and successful. It is going to cause tension in the community.
    'He is a world champion, an adult, the people involved are aged 19.'
    A woman, who also did not want to be named, added: 'I could hear a lot of noise and I saw Amir's car. Then I saw him get out of the car.

'Then he drove off and there was a man on the floor.'
    A spokesman from Tangerine PR, which represents the former World Champion, said: 'Amir Khan was arrested on suspicion of common assault in the early hours of Friday July 4.
    'Amir has since been released without charge on bail pending further enquiries. At the stage we are unable to comment further on this matter.'

Amir Khan's vehicle parked off Russell Street, Bolton close to where the former world champion boxer was arrested. It is thought the alleged victims were returning from a nearby mosque

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-mosque.html

there's already a thread about this brah.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      there's already a thread about this brah.
      Ooops my bad not looked, mods can delete it for me.

If they will

Comment

Working...
      X