No announcement yet.

Did Mikey Garcia duck Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mikey Garcia duck Gamboa?

Seeing how easily Gamboa vs. Terrence Crawford was made it makes me wonder.
    Yes
    71.05%
    No
    28.95%

Yes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What does how easily the Terrence Crawford fight was made have to do with anything?

Comment

i think so. same way adonis ducked kovalev, chavez jr ducked ggg, and now mikey ducked gamboa.

when these guys are matched up with a tough opponent (who have a good shot at beating them) they run to al haymon and gbp.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i think so. same way adonis ducked kovalev, chavez jr ducked ggg, and now mikey ducked gamboa.

when these guys are matched up with a tough opponent (who have a good shot at beating them) they run to al haymon and gbp.
          Chavez was trying to make the fight but not get an extension, Garcia just said no lol

Comment

I think the short answer is yes.

Gamboa ducked Brandon Rios doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              What does how easily the Terrence Crawford fight was made have to do with anything?
              Gamboa seems to be happy with whatever money he is getting.

For Mikey they made it seem like he had priced himself out, even though Gamboa tweeted that he would be willing to take a lot less than the numbers Garcia's team was claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

Why people all they talk about ducking..You guys dont know business or what?..If you go back to those matches,the no name or less popular fighter its the one that benefits a great deal more than the known names...You dont get it ..Mikey,chavez and stevenson are a much greater stars on the sport(im not saying more skilled)..And you say ducking,you mean they are scared?...they could be of losing and losing potencial revenue,so why risk it..I dont agree but this the era in boxing..Money,not who is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

For Mikey they made it seem like he had priced himself out, even though Gamboa tweeted that he would be willing to take a lot less than the numbers Garcia's team was claiming.
                  Yeah because Crawford will have taken the short money. Do you think Crawford is as big a name or as established a fighter as Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You talk like Gamboa has a choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X