No announcement yet.

Dulorme used the Wladimir Klitschko strategy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
    Nothing like Klitschko, even though this is the trendy thing to say these days. This is a far more annoying holding style.

I also blamed the little guy for accommodating the holding. I thought it was all Dulorme until I saw little guy lean his entire body into Dulorme while trying to punch. At one point in the mid to late rounds, Dulorme put his hands up and wasn't initiating a clinch and little guy had an opportunity to stand there and unload his entire arsenal of punches. And what did he do? He basically pushed his entire body into Dulorme like he was about to Rape him up against a wall or something.
    Yeah you're right. Klitschko doesn't clinch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Fight from the outside but clinch and hold on for dear life on the inside. Brutal to watch.
      You're a moron, you're basing Wlad's style off just one fight. Those shoulder roll motherfuckers you love so much do it much more often.

Comment

After the fight last night I have a new name for Dulorme from now on he will be known to me as "Dulorholdme"

Comment

Even my 9 year old son said .. "what a sucky fight that was".

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
            You're a moron, you're basing Wlad's style off just one fight. Those shoulder roll motherfuckers you love so much do it much more often.
            Yeah you're right. Klitschko doesn't clinch at all.

Comment

Fighters come out of the amateurs and don't develop an inside game because its not an effective way to score points at the amateur level.

Now that they are using a 10 point system in the ams, hopefully fighters develop this earlier in their careers.

Comment

Both guys should have gotten another 20% taken from their purses. Maybe 40% from Dulormes

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                  At one point when Dulorme threw and landed a good jab Smoger cheered him on. I'm not even kidding. Anyone else catch that?
                  lol did he lol, im bout to watch the fight again right now. If i catch it ill be sure to update this thread at a timestamp so others can check out.

Comment

Working...
                  X