Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here boxes??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did club fight in Milwaukee i never lost. I had a close call once but pulled it out. I have a big frame and am very fast for my size. I want to find a great trainer to take me to the next level but we will see.

Comment

Started a month ago..15 years odl Tommy's Gym CA been sparring twice a week and conditioning and traing the other three days
      take the weekedns off

Comment

well this is sorta off topic but how long would it take for a new guy with zero expierence get his first fight assuming he is very dedicated?
        (runs everyday. jumps rope, shadow boxes etc)

Comment

I've been boxing for 2 months but one month of it I was sick. Hoping to have a fight if all goes well by winter time.

Comment

just got a trainer about 2 weeks ago.. training really hard lookin to have a fight in winter also^^

Comment

been training at my club for 3 months hope to fight sometime this season.

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
                I box... I've only started recently though :P so I don't have a huge deal to say.
                same thing for me.

i am still undertraining and have no competition.

The other guys are may be going to camp in Bosnia to play for the Asian Qualiyfier in Qater Asian olympics.

Comment

Since 2years I'm an amateur, right now I have 7 wins and a draw,

Comment

I have my first fight in either Oct or begining of November

Comment

Working...
                    X