Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia says he wants to unify 130. How does he do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Visceral
    He destroys everyone 135 and under. Too much skill and too sharp of a Ring IQ for all them. Just the way I see it
    dude outweights and got size advantage against anyone. needs to stop draining to fight little guys. imho, way overrated and will get exposed soon. hopefully sooner than later.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Barthelemy should be easy, Usmanee already gave Mikey the blueprint for that fight. Miura might give Mikey a test but I say Mikey comes through with a stoppage. Uchiyama is no joke, from what I've seen of him I might even favor him over Garcia. Garcia-Uchiyama is on my short list for fights that should happen in 2014. But Mikey is already talking about fighting Gamboa, ****ing Bob Arum at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Visceral

He destroys everyone 135 and under. Too much skill and too sharp of a Ring IQ for all them. Just the way I see it

dude outweights and got size advantage against anyone. needs to stop draining to fight little guys. imho, way overrated and will get exposed soon. hopefully sooner than later.

Amen

Comment

Just want him to go ahead and stop Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post

You make a valid point. He is usually bigger than all the guys he fights...

Comment

1 Fighter will give mikey the fight!

----U-CHI-YA-MA----- , If this fight Happens I'll go with Uchi, taking on all bets as much as I can accomordat

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                Terrence Crawford beats him in to submission!!! Easy Work !!!

Comment

130 has been a migratory division historically. it will likely only serve as a staging point for his bigger fights down the road. you're 4 lbs from 126, and 5 from LW. that's just not that much weight for a guy who has a big frame and power. expect mikey to head to 135 and even 140 in the future, and make some real money. even at 130 lbs, garcia cuts a ton of weight. he is not a small guy.

Comment

I think he can do it,,, i would favor him over all the other champs,,

Uchiyama would be the toughest IMO, but i see no reason why garcia couldnt beat him

Comment

I think he's the best at 130.

At 135 though, Crawford beats him for sure and maybe Gamboa too.

Comment

Working...
                      X