Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Pacquiao gassing after shadow boxing, and dropping hands in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honesetly not basing this on that video because that doesnt mean **** but that KO didnt leave much left on his career and Rios should put him to sleep again
    Last edited by dynomyte1444; 10-05-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

LOL what a desperate title.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
        Rios is tailor made for PAC, he comes forward and out wills his opponent.
        When's the last time anyone out willed PAC? You can only out box PAC and we know rios ain't doing that.
        If anyone even thinks rios may win, pls bet me
        Ill bet you

Comment

He's just having some fun the real training hasn't even started yet and is jinkee pregnant?? If yes damm manny control urself.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
            Ill bet you

All ur Points against mines lets do it

Comment

He looks normal. Da fuq is OP smoking

Comment

:37 ....keep your hands up buddy, dont want that happening on fight night. Other than that hes lookin good.

Comment

I'm sure his decline will continue (even though Rios might make him look good) but he'll be in shape come fight night.

Comment

Pretty sure Manny will be alright for this fight, Rios is that big of a puncher and he isn't all that likely to catch Manny clean with something he doesn't see coming.

It will be interesting to see what Manny has left though, Rios is tough and will come to win if Manny can't deter him that is a bad sign going forward.

A lot to learn in this fight should be interesting.

Comment

As soon as I read the title of the thread, I knew Hectari made it smh. You are a huge overreacting troll

Comment

Working...
                      X