Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with Gamboa? Is he Still Ducking fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Gamboa? Is he Still Ducking fights?

I mean WTF, I was checking boxers and realized I havent heard anything about gamboa steriod cheating ass in a minute so looked him up, dude has no fight lined up and he like 40 years old, last article I read from him was here on Boxingscene where he was selling his cars and personal items for money, This bum needs to just get in the ring and let poeple beat him up before its too late, he was never gonna be nothing in the sport anyways so collect them check while you still can.

here his boxrec
    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...uman_id=391770

He should fight Crawford, that's a tough but winnable fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      He should fight Crawford, that's a tough but winnable fight for him.
      shit crawford is that dude, his only weakness i see is he maybe lack of power and he eats them rights like skittles.

I thin crawfords takes Gamboa with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        shit crawford is that dude, his only weakness i see is he maybe lack of power and he eats them rights like skittles.

I thin crawfords takes Gamboa with ease.
        I'd pick Crawford too, but Gamboa could win that fight. I do think Crawford would catch him and hurt him, Gamboa gets caught flush far too easily by fighters he shouldn't be having any issues with. He's never looked that great since signing with Fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I'd pick Crawford too, but Gamboa could win that fight. I do think Crawford would catch him and hurt him, Gamboa gets caught flush far too easily by fighters he shouldn't be having any issues with. He's never looked that great since signing with Fiddy.
          **** yeah can gamboa win that fight yeah, everyone has a puncher chance.

Gamboa was never that great but dude has power that was above his weigth class at 135 it even out, and crawford would embarrsess him, and of course after he signed with 50 he looked done with, hell he signed with 50 cause he finished with!.

he burnt his TopRank ties, He Burnt his TMT ties, and Oscar aint gonna do buisness with 50, so who the **** he gonna fight? dude is just waiting and waiting and gonna end his career like a sitting duck getting lil fights here and there.

He ****ed up and burned him self with the top promoters, TR, GBP. his only hope was to stay with Mayweather cause Mayweather has pull but he left and went with 50 who has beef with Mayweather so he basically ****ed himself.

He is done and if he gets a fight from these fools they only will do it cause it to kill him and end 50 only chance at promoting success.

Comment

Working...
          X