Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a link between drain bamage and boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing never effected my drains at all thats mostly caused by my girl and her hair clogging it.

Comment

Americans will ***** about how boxing gives you brain trauma but american football is muc much more likely to cause it than boxing

Comment

Of course there will be a link but it's not quite straight forward. It's a mixture of how much punishment you get, and the genetics of your skull, brain and how it is able to repair it self. Yes, repair it self, it's a complex topic and its only been recently discovered there is some repairing going on, but it's not clear exactly how. All these factors will vary from person to person.

So will there be some link, of course. Force applied to your head is just an obvious factor.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Yeah but than you have examples like George Chuvalo who is fine, but got hit tons, and Wilfred Benitez who is considered one of the greatest defensive fighters ever and is now in need of constant care. You can just never tell.
          Oh for sure, you can never be 100% about how someone will turn out in these kind of activities.

Comment

i can't tell if people giving this dude legit and serious answers is part of the joke/humor.

Comment

he probably young doe

Comment

Working...
              X