• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    broner is a coward
    Good post.........

Comment

its also true, lol, lol, its true, lol, i know this, lol, you know this and the midget assasson knows this, lol
      What are you, 15 years old?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Good post.........
        Oh God. You always seem to show up at times like this. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          That statement is completely unwarranted. Very foolish as well.
          he let robert guerrero punk him in front of his family and freinds, guerrero made broner look like a fool, lol, this is straight facts, lol, broner couldve at least said somethis in return but instead he looked petrified and shook, true story

Comment

he let robert guerrero punk him in front of his family and freinds, guerrero made broner look like a fool, lol, this is straight facts, lol, broner couldve at least said somethis in return but instead he looked petrified and shook, true story
            He did, but fighting Guerrero right there wasn't the answer. Broner never should have said anything to Guerrero on twitter knowing he was at a higher weight. Believe me, I don't defend him over everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Good post.........
              c'mon man, lol, its a great post, lol, when broner fans get offended by the truth, lol, you know its a great post, lol, ima let Ross hear me say it again, lol, he cant handle the truth, lol, truth is that Broner is one of the biggest cowards in all of boxing today, true story, no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                He did, but fighting Guerrero right there wasn't the answer. Broner never should have said anything to Guerrero on twitter knowing he was at a higher weight. Believe me, I don't defend him over everything.
                boxing is a truly a sport of race but some people take it to offense , lol, some people are overly biased of thiere guys about this race thing,

you , i know root for blakk fighters no matter how overated you dont want to admit broner is, lol, im just gonna step off cause i dont like Broner, lol, he talks too much for my liking, lol, a blakk fighter is the best fighter in boxing and it is ward, i love that guy, lol, he doesnt talk **** but he handles it instead, lol, broner is different, hes a midget assasson, lol, i have no problems saying it too, lol, now im off this broner case with you cause i dont wanna be trolling broner fans right now

Comment

• Have to agree with Rios on this one regarding Broner. He definitely ain't no Mayweather.

Comment

• Rios is talking about who is easy to get hit, and who is fighting little guys, lmao. I'm glad Rios is talking ****. Rios is the new Margarito. Easy to hit, and fighting guys smaller than himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Rios is talking about who is easy to get hit, and who is fighting little guys, lmao. I'm glad Rios is talking ****. Rios is the new Margarito. Easy to hit, and fighting guys smaller than himself.
                      broner is the new andre berto, broner, lol the midget assasson,

Comment

Working...
                      X