Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    These are two of the best southpaws of all time!
    Pernell yes....that juicing moron no.

Comment

• I don't recall Whitaker getting KTFO like Manny has 3X, including to bums Singsurat and Torrecampo

Comment

I don't recall Whitaker getting KTFO like Manny has 3X, including to bums Singsurat and Torrecampo
        Its who ha better resume? PAC has.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Have the people commenting have no clue who Pea is, never watched him and can't comprehend his resume.
        Sweet pea was great defensuvelky but having a great resume is not something pea was famous for. Although he has good resume even very good resume

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Its who ha better resume? PAC has.

Sweet pea was great defensuvelky but having a great resume is not something pea was famous for. Although he has good resume even very good resume
          Wow really??? Guess what, getting KTFO 3X is a part of Manny's resume....loses count too

Comment

Wow really??? Guess what, getting KTFO 3X is a part of Manny's resume....loses count too
            You seriously include those two early KO losses? Okay Floyd Jr.

It's become pretty evident that Pacquiao has the better resume. Or does Pacquiao have 4 losses to JMM and Pernell has wins over JLC & ODLH?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
              You seriously include those two early KO losses? Okay Floyd Jr.

It's become pretty evident that Pacquiao has the better resume. Or does Pacquiao have 4 losses to JMM and Pernell has wins over JLC & ODLH?
              Of course you include those loses, they count..duh..the level of stupidity around here is incredible. Well I lost a couple of fights early in my career but they don't count because...uhh...uhhh I was young...da fuq???

Comment

Working...
              X